PK Trip

This is war is going to be held in World 8. That is a free player world. The time will be at 3p.m. central/ 4p.m. eastern. If you would like to sign up please tell me your Runescape name and your Combat level. The date of this battle will be on Saturday, April 30th. I don’t know what time zones are where. That is general information that I don’t have. Everyone needs to be wearing a blue cape or a blue team wildy cape so we won’t get confused on who to attack. We will all meet at Edgeville and once everybody is there we will follow the leader to the Varrock Wild. No Zeus, I didn’t get this whole trip from you. I didn’t know anything you had anything to do with red colored capes. Now I have changed the color to blue.

Leader of Army

Warriors
Ineedbrains
Ragboy
Yo Momma805
Fufka19
Pafemose
Elvenknight
DANDPAND

Mages
eaglesfan12
Pinkpanzea
MutationCM
Syzerman
RangahMitch
theknight201
ke-hael
big dog 131

Rangers
Knightslayer
Superspaz1
Brown Wall
Prokiller88

um…i guess i’m going, my combat, as of now is 86 and i’m going as a mage

We need more people to join. I’m focusing on a Leader for the army. If you have a really high level you may hvae a chance to lead the army. Please post your Runescape Name and Combat level.

hmmm i might come if any 1 can tell me wat time it would be in pacific time zone…thanx hehe

Pacific time that would be 1p.m. Please let me also know what you are wanting to be a part of, Mages, Raners, or Warriors. If you have like a 90+ Comabt or really high Range, Strength, or mage, then you may be the leader of this army.

I will come as a warrior lvl 75 and is centeal texas?

I will come as a warrior lvl 75 and is centeal texas?

i will come as a warrior.
as of right now my combat
lvl is as of right now it is
lvl 44 but i am a proffessional
pker so that is y i am rich.i got
lots of dough.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :smiley:

i will come as a warrior.
as of right now my combat
lvl is as of right now it is
lvl 44 but i am a proffessional
pker so that is y i am rich.i got
lots of dough.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :smiley:

The last 2 people have double posted. Can ya’ll please stop double posting

I will probably come, if I come I will be on the rangers side.

Ok I have added all of you. We need some mages and more people to sign up. So, please sign up.

I am sorry for the double post, but we really need people to sign up. I really don’t want just 5 people going. There are no limitations on open spots for Mage. Range, or Warrior. Please sign up! Though your combat must be 30+.

if u need a leader ill lead i could b a mage or a warrior im almost lvl 90 i got almost 80str and high magic but i might mage because i have to use up 1000 deaths in my bank

Ok I just went ahead and added you to the mages.

oh looks fun. i think ill come. im lvl 60 and i wanna range. :twisted:

and where do we meet? u said world 8 but…where? edgeville? cuz thas the best place

oh looks fun. i think ill come. im lvl 60 and i wanna range. :twisted:

and where do we meet? u said world 8 but…where? edgeville? cuz thas the best place

sry for the double poast…comp was laggy :smiley:

I’ll come! 70 mage, 77 combat, not sure which one ill go as.

I’ll come to you’re P.K. trip.

Runescape name: yo_momma805
combat: 77
attack: 61
strength: 65
defense: 61
healthpoints: 63
prayer: 46
magic: 60
range: 50

The highest I can hit is 17 with a Strength pot and Rune battleaxe. I can either mage, or fight.

warrior outfit:
Diamond amulet of power
Rune large helmet*
Rune platebody*
Rune plate legs*
Rune kite shield*
Rune battle-axe, scimitar, or longsword
Green dragonhide vambraces
Red cape
Boots

*May change my Rune armor to Adamant armor if needed.

My warrior inventory is:
2 strength potions(4)
2 law runes
6 air runes
1 water rune
Green dragonhide body

I have extra laws and airs in case their is a clan war and their is something good on the ground, I can telegrab it without getting killed.
I have green dragonhide body for fighting mages.

Mage outfit:
Diamond amulet of power
Staff of fire
Blue wizards hat
Blue wizards body
Monk robes bottom
Dragonfire shield
Red cape

Mage inventory:
100 death runes
Enough air runes to use the deaths
50 nature runes
151 water runes
100 earth runes
2 law runes
6 air runes
23 lobsters

I have extra laws and airs in case their is a clan war and their is something good on the ground, I can telegrab it without getting killed.

Here are a few questions:
How deep are we going?
Multi-combat, or single-combat?
What will happen to people who go mutiny?
What is the difference between the leader and other people?
How are the kills shared?
If someone dies, and someone gets their stuff by killing that person, does the person who died get their stuff back?

Also, could you please post the combat levels next to the people that are going, so I can know that level range of people before I go?

Thank you, and I’m looking forward to a fun time pking. :smiley:

edit I know I made a big post :lol:

OK I added all of you. Though, if I put you in Mage, (such as I did with MutationCM), you don’t have to come as a mage. Thats just to help me keep this organized.