pkin war every man/woman for im/her self

ok here are the requirements for the war:
rangers must be lvl 25 range or over
mages must be lvl 25 or over
warriors must be lvl 25 attack 25 str and 1 defence or over
u can not come as a warrior with runes to trick people or come as mage with bow and arrow to fool people ect
the war will be schedualed for 6pm north west english time and (i am sorry about this for all you americans but if you can show up feel free)12 noon east coast american time (sorry this is as much as i could work it out so you might havework it out a little bit)
the date will be 13 june for this war
if you are over lvl 55 u can not join in as this will be unfair on others
please post your msn adress(if you have one) and your runescape name(msn adress is optional just an easier way of talking)
please post here before the 13 of july if possible this is a every man/woman for him/her self war
if your going to turn up you have to be at edgeville bank world 13 at 6pm north west english time and 12 noon east coast american time and once again if you dont live on the east coast of america please work out the time
thanx you very much for reading and posting (if you do post)

Don’t you think it’s unfair to the level 25’s if level 55’s come? Life’s unfair… I wanna come, but im level 78 combat.

Oh, change your avatar.

[QUOTE=XGod-chaserX]Don’t you think it’s unfair to the level 25’s if level 55’s come? Life’s unfair… I wanna come, but im level 78 combat.

Oh, change your avatar
ok i will changwe avatar and the reason i picked lvl 55 as the deadpoint is becuase othetwide there will not be enough people there

I think you picked 55 because you’re level 55…

no im lvl 37 but i’ll probs be bout lvl 40 when war come
i have a lvl 64 main though

any way i dont want to argue with a mod it might end in a bad result

oh man i really wanted 2 go…u can c my combat on sig

well havnt you got a noob account??

That sucks that lvl 55’s and higher cant join because i am lvl 65