Pope John Paul II dying...

The pope is dying right now in the vatican, and many prayers and hymns are taking place. The pope, who will be proclaimed a saint in the near future, will almost positively die before the day ends. Huge masses of catholics, christians, even athiests, muslims, and people of other religions are praying for the pope.

I just thought I would post this heart-breaking, bitter-sweet moment… :cry:

hes really dying? i hope he gets better! where did yuo hear this?

Fox news… its probably on other news channels too, its nationwide news…

My thoughts are also with the pope as well though I think he’s just dying of old age… Pope John Paul II is acutally really old… He’s nearing 100 years of age unless he’s already passed that age… But yeah… He has my thoughts…

hes 84, and is respected by people of all religions and races.

UPDATE: His heart is failing, kidneys are failing, breath shallow, and is in his final hours… :cry:

His heart is failing, kidneys are failing, breath shallow, and is in his final hours…

Yeah, so it really isn’t a sickness… It’s just that his body feels that it can no longer sustain life… Well, since he’s pretty much on his deathbed (Sorry for making this sound kinda harsh…) I hope he rests in peace… He has done many great things while he was on this Earth…

It is a sad time for those catholics, christians, ad all sorts of other religions, but it is said that He will die this week… ( Sorry for making it a bit offending. )

Hey im jewish and I think th new pope is better cuz he born jew poo u

Answer me this, bitch. Have you ever seen the pope in real life, not counting tv? have you ever spoken to the pope? He is a holy man, and no pope can take his place completely. So you hate the pope because he was never a jew???

I would say some really nasty words right now if i wouldnt get banned.

Religion doesnt make a person good, its how they are as a person that matters. Plus, you cant say hes gonna be better just cuz he was once a jew.

You made me sooooooo mad right now…

Answer me this, *****. Have you ever seen the pope in real life, not counting tv? have you ever spoken to the pope? He is a holy man, and no pope can take his place completely. So you hate the pope because he was never a jew???

Religion doesnt make a person good, its how they are as a person that matters. Plus, you cant say hes gonna be better just cuz he was once a jew.

You made me sooooooo mad right now…[/quote]

i agree with you completely, diggityfunk

Answer me this, *****. Have you ever seen the pope in real life, not counting tv? have you ever spoken to the pope? He is a holy man, and no pope can take his place completely. So you hate the pope because he was never a jew???

You made me sooooooo mad right now…[/quote]

I totally agree with you, even though I’m an atheist, I know how you feel diggityfunk, this is quite offensive what Jpower2 said, And I think he should apologise

how can you be atheist and even care for any religion or take a side with one, thats the reason you are atheist… so not believe in GOD or any religions bible/prayers… other than that, i really hope the pope gets better, ive lived in Rome for a while with my dad… i know how sad they all must be

muslims are not praying, they hate him because he supported jewish, by the way i am christian living in egypt

muslims are not praying, they hate him because he supported jewish, by the way i am christian living in egypt

how can you be atheist and even care for any religion or take a side with one, thats the reason you are atheist… so not believe in GOD or any religions bible/prayers…

I don’t think he means that he’s siding with a religion… He’s feeling sympathy for the pope which is something anyone can do whether they be atheist, christian, buddhist, muslim, or any other religion/beliefs…

Really? I would think that the anti-American Iraqi’s are the one’s that wouldn’t be praying mainly because the pope was friendly with America and some of it’s views… The anti-American Iraqi’s seeing the pope as somewhat pro-America, I would think that’s the reason why they wouldn’t be praying… Also, Italy did have some troops stationed in Iraq and the anti-American Iraqi’s were threatening them to leave Iraq…

Hey im jewish and I think th new pope is better cuz he born jew poo u

V

Yeah, JPower, no offense but that wasn’t necessary… BTW, even the media has analyzed that the candidates for John Paul II’s succession aren’t nearly going to be as good as a pope that he was…

I personnally think the old man was going to die. God has called him many times in his life and this is his last time. I would hope that anyone with a Brain in there head should pray for him. And I am 1/10 jewish, but i am a Roman Catholic, I was hoping to see Pope John Paul the II before he died. I guess that I wont have that chance. The Jpower kid is probably stupid. I think we should all egg his house. DiggityFunk, If you get banned, i personnally think that we should all petetion for you to be un banned. We all love the pope.

I have negative… opinions on the pope, but i still hope he lives, and happily.

but i still hope he lives, and happily

As much as everyone wants that, that’s probably gonna not happen… He’s dying of old age… A death of natural causes… Nothing can really cure that… Oh well, we should all just know he lived a full, saintly life…

As a Pope of the Catholic religion, it would seem to me that in this nearing moment, he would begin to find a different kind of peace, a sort of waking to a different state, and closeness to a completed life, something that we have not yet percieved and will not soon know for our age. I would think him to have a deep and profound wisdom of the religious and human existence. To be a man so close to God, and have done so much in his years, is seen by myself to be very honorable and humbling in a way. I think that you here have strained too much in a passing that has not yet come. When it does, it will be. To mourn the living isn’t good. I think it to be his time, as countless others before him have found theirs. I am sure he has no sadness now, not being closer to God than ever. If what I have said is taken to offense, my apologees, these are just my thoughts. All the same, may he find more in eternity than in this small Earth.