Post your BEST Pk pictures here!

Post your pictures here. I always loved these pictures!

Lol why dont you try getting a few on your own?

he’s too scared to go in wildy, might lose his full black! :lol:
lmfaoooo!!!
nnnnnoooooooooblettttttt

lmfaoooo!!!
nnnnnoooooooooblettttttt

lmfaoooo!!!
nnnnnoooooooooblettttttt

lmfaoooo!!!
nnnnnoooooooooblettttttt

this is what i hate about this forum, dont get me wrong, the way that this thing is set up is amazing, but the people that go on it are a bunch of jerks!

-This robert4u2c guy needs to get a life, just because this guy wants to see pictures doesnt mean you have to flame him and make him feel bad

-I think all you moderators and admin ou there involved need to get a couple things straight…If your looking to promote this site and turn it into a legitimate forum that many refer to for information of general fun…you need to stop what this guy is doing, stop this general (anti-“noob”) consent that is going around. I am aware that there is a strict higher archery of this game, which there should be, that is what makes it fun (in the game), but i think that this is not the place to assert your possition as this guy is doing. No one ill join if they get flamed for asking for a couple pics, this guy is only interested in what is happening in the game around him. and now probably doesnt feels so good as a result of this guy flaming him.

• I have only been a member of this forum for a couple days and already i am seeing that there are too many people hunting to strike upon “new players”.

-we all start out as noobs, you just have to eccept it.

I guess my biggest point is that robert4u2c was WAY out of line here and i would like to see some action taken against him to ensure that it doesnt happen again.

-and by the way robert, you shouldnt go flaming people and calling them noobs when you triple post and act like one yourself!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Its just pittiful, and an embarrasment to this site!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :oops: :oops:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops

dont smiley spam… lol

i got a feeling this is spam cause nobodys posting a picture

God robert, why do you have to spam? I think after 4 times u made your point. if your keep doing that you WILL get a warning.

i think a mod should lock this topic

so what if he wants to see other peoples pks? I highly doubt you go to the wildy with your beloved iron armor on! roflmfao

I hope you get banned from this site for ever you little child!

You posted the same thing 4 times in a row you idiot!

[/quote]

Ok here goes, robert your warned 3 times for flaming and spam, you do it again and your off the site,

ivan, you wrote a hell of alot to say that he is stupid, try to shorten your posts and i would appreciate it if you didnt wright them in red text
dont smiley spam… lol, also dont try to mod if you’re not a mod

Ebony, dont try to mod if your not a mod

Venom dont try to mod if your not a mod

Lutenist, Dont try to mod if your not a mod

I am truly ashamed of you guys, i thought you could handle things better than this

Topic Locked