Quest to 50 Smithing!

This seems pathetic to most of you, but still. Tip.It told me if I use 158 Gold Ores and 1250 Steel Bars I will get the level. I have the ores, and Ben_Mitch is giving me the bars. So progress goes here. Any steel bars that will need to be smithed can PM me, after I reach my goal, I will do Mith Bars. Wish me Luck! :smiley:

Progress:
World: 38
Level: 50
Steel Bars Smithed: 1250-
Steel Bars to Smith: 0
Gold Bars Smithed: 157
Gold Bars to Smith: 0-

After I did a couple, I got this. Supplies and stuff I have to do. Wish me Luck!

This is after about 30 mins of work. At 6:30PM. I have EST Time. Im walking around with my ever so significant 3 Rune Ores:wave:

1 look at the stats is all you need :wave:
PS NOTICE THAT I AM 1 EXP AWAY FROM LEVEL 48!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

After I posted.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

That’s better than me, I need to smith 2277 steel bars for 50 smithing…

Lol. Thanks Dragon, Noober I prepared for this for a while.

Lol. Thanks Dragon, Noober I prepared for this for a while. Adding Pictures!

smith the gold first because its easier.

good luck im trying to get my smithing up aswell so im sorry i cant help you

Good luck! what lvl are you atm?

Im at 47. Dragon I will be on and off since Im sneaking on to play. fanimily I have enough materials, dont need help. Just if you want any free smithing I will be available.

lol, i’m also sneaking… :hyper:

Good luck! I dont need to sneak (only after my 2 hours).

All right, Im back from lunch and making heaps more! :smiley: Im in world 39. Be updating soon.

whats your rsn?

i have 48 but good luck u want any iron i have 279 i well sell u for 100ech

Dragon my RSn is Boundgun111. see all my sigs! No thx for the iron ores, voldemor10.

UPDATED

good luck im guessing it wil only take a few days maybe only a day

More like a week, probably, I need to sneak on and off. Im not supposed to even be on RsR! And my dad is always on the computer 2 away from me so if I get caught Im dead.

More like a week, probably, I need to sneak on and off. Im not supposed to even be on RsR! And my dad is always on the computer 2 away from me so if I get caught Im dead.

UPDATED

what do you mean your dad is on the computer 2 away from you? you got like 3 computer?

im lvl 51 smithing. you need help? and good luck. you need like over 1000 iron ores.