question on the ring of wealth! please help...

I just bought a ring of wealth for 100k. Is that a good deal?

And does the ring of wealth make me, if I die, not lose anything? If not, then what does it do?

100k gold is how much its worth.
The ring of wealth allows you to receive better drops from monsters.
Which is why its called ring of wealth, lol! :lol:

wat r u talking about… ring of wealth aint 100k its 85-90k… but yes it increases the chance of better drops
8)

The cost of it has been 100k for a while now, only desperate people will sell them for 85-90k, lol! :lol:

The cost of it has been 100k for a while now, only desperate people will sell them for 85-90k, lol! :lol:[/quote]

well acually, most high level crafters who have like 20 of them at a time sell 90k each

The cost of it has been 100k for a while now, only desperate people will sell them for 85-90k, lol! :lol:[/quote]

well acually, most high level crafters who have like 20 of them at a time sell 90k each[/quote]
Yea, or people with large amounts of them will lower the price, i think anyway :lol:

the ring of wealth work like this
there is 2 drop wheels.
when u kill a monster the drop wheel randomly select a drop, most commonly gold,runes.
certain items need to have the same name such as d chain. both wheel must have the same # on it.
ring of wealth holds the rare wheel in 1 place. if it gets a 1/6 u get a cheap item 1/1 or2/2 or 3/3 …etc. are rare items the smaller the difference the mpre rare