Rare Item Price Guide!!

Here is a guide i made by reading other websites and putting their prices together!!
EASTER EGG

The easter egg was dropped on Easter of 2002, they heal 12hp and are eaten in 1 bite.
Price: 1.2mil

HALLOWEEN MASKS

These masks are very rare, and range in colors from red to blue to green.
Price:
Green- 2.1mil
Red- 3.6mil
Blue- 2.7mil

PUMPKIN

Dropped on Halloween of 2001, heal 14hp and are 1 bite. Some are getting deleted because of accidentally eatting them.
Price: 2mil

DISK OF RETURNING

This disk a long time ago teleports you to a black hole. You can only get out of the hole if you “use” the disk. There was a shop that sold these for 10gp each but now Jagex deleted the black hole and the shop no longer exists.
Price: 3mil

SANTA HAT

A santa hat, the one you always see Salmoneus wearing (if u know him). They were dropped on Christmas of 2002 and you can wear them on your head.
Price: 1.4mil

PARTY HATS

These are crowns that you can wear on your head, aka phat. You open a Christmas Cracker to get one (explained next).
Price:
Green- 15.0mil
Yellow- 13.0mil
Purple- 12.0mil
Red- 20.0mil
White- 25.0mil
Blue- 36.0mil

These Party hats are jumping like hot cakes. now is the time to sell.

CHRISTMAS CRACKER

Dropped on Christmas of 2001 and inside when you use it with a random person one person got the partyhat, the other got nothing sad.gif. A lot of people opened their cracker to get the partyhat so there isn’t a lot of crackers left in runescape, only about 100 or so. This is probably the rarest item in the game.
Price: 40mil

HALF FULL WINE JUG

A long time ago, you drink two parts of the wine. Now, you drink the wine whole.
Price: 15mil+ (This item ranges from a lot of prices, ive seen one sell for 9m though.)

DRAGON MED HELM

The best helm in the game.
Price: 1.8mil

DRAGON SPEAR

The best spear in the game.
Price: 1mil

DRAGON CHAINMAIL

Extremely rare, dropped from the lvl 333 monster Kalphite Queen.
Price: 32mil (this can go up to 50mil so it is recomended that u look around a bit before buying this)

DRAGON SHIELD

One half bought from the Legend’s Guild, the other dropped from high lvl monsters. To get the two halves together, use them on an anvil an you must have 60 smithing to put them together.
Price: 7mil for the whole shield

DRAGON LEFT HALF SHIELD

This is the rare half of the shield! Not the right half remember that! Although the right half is pretty expensive (about 750k), it’s not really rare so it’s not on this guide.
Left half: 5mil
Right half: 700k

DRAGON PLATELEGS

These came out on January 17,2005. You have to kill a Steel dragon, iron or bronze to get this. The dragons are very high lvl and they can be found in the dungeon on karamja. Be sure to bring 875gp, a hatchet, teleport runes, food, and anti poison potion when going there.
Price: 4mil

FULL DRAGON
Full dragon is very very rare.To get full dragon u either have to be very lucky when killing things (like kalphite queen) or just be plain out rich.
Price: 50mil+

Black Prices
Black full is very rare and not many people get it so that is why it is around the price of mith full.
Black full helm-2k
Black med helm-1.5k
Black square-1.7k
Black kite-4k
Black legs-2-2.5k
Black plate-4-5k
Full Black-10k

Rune Prices
Not many people are rich enough to have this nice armour.Personally myself i can’t wait until i get it but i am saving up for the nice granite maul.
Rune Full Helm-32k
Rune Platebody-80k
Rune Legs-60k
Rune Kite-55k
Full Rune-220k

BLACK TRIMMED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl 1 clue scroll.
Price: Black helm(t)-35k
Black kiteshield(t)-40k
Black platebody(t)-60k
Black platelegs(t)-45k
Full black(t)-180k

BLACK GILDED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl 1 clue scroll.
Price: Black helm(g)-50k
Black kiteshield(g)-70k
Black platebody(g)-95k
Black platelegs(g)-65k
Black skirt (g) -50k
Full black(g)-300k

ADAMANT TRIMMED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl 2 clue scroll.
Price: Adamant helm(t)-40k
Adamant kiteshield(t)-55k
Adamant platebody(t)-90k
Adamant platelegs(t)-55k
Full Adamant(t)-300k

ADAMANT GIDLED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl 2 clue scroll.
Price: Adamant helm(g)-55k
Adamant kiteshield(g)-75k
Adamant platebody(g)-110k
Adamant platelegs(g)-75k
Full Adamant(g)-400k

RUNE TRIMMED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl3 clue scroll.
Price: Large-500k
Plate-1.7mil
Legs/Skirt-700k
Kite-700k
Set-3mil

RUNE GILDED ARMOR
Armor from a lvl 3 clue scroll.
Price: Large-1mil
Plate-2mil
Legs/Skirt-1.5mil
Kite-1.5mil
Set: 7mil

GUTHIX ARMOR

Price: Large-500k
Plate-800k
Legs-550k
Skirt-400k
Kite-550k
Set: 3mil

SARADOMIN ARMOR

Price: large - 650k
Platebody - 1.4mil
Legs - 700k
Skirt - 500k
Kite - 700k
Set: 4mil

ZAMORAK ARMOR

Price: large - 600k
Platebody - 1.2mill
Legs - 650k
Skirt - 400k
Kite - 650k
Set: 3mil

ABYSSAL WHIP

Dropped from the slayer monster, “Abyssal Demon”. You must have 85 slayer to fight the Abyssal Demon.
Price: 10mil

GRANITE MAUL

Dropped from the slayer monsters, "Nechryael"or “Gargoyle”. You must have 80 slayer to fight the Nechryael and lvl 75 slayer to fight the Gargoyle. Don’t be fooled some people sell rock hammers and try to get a lot for them saying that they are granite mauls, that is a scam!
Price: 600k

BARROWS ARMOR
These armours are the most powerful in the game but have to be repaired after a certain amount of hours. These are the costs
Barrows Weapons: 100k
Barrows Bodies: 90k
Barrows Legs: 80k
Barrows Helmets: 60k
They also have there own specials when you have a whole set active.

ARHIM THE BLIGHTED
Ahrim’s Hood: 350k - 500k
Ahrim’s Robetop: 775k - 900k
Ahrim’s Robeskirt: 600k - 700k
Ahrim’s Staff (censor) 700k - 950k
Set: 2.45 mill - 3 mill

DHAROK THE WRETCHED
Dharok’s Helmet: 1.4 mill - 1.9 mill
Dharok’s Platebody: 4 mill - 4.75 mill
Dharok’s Platelegs: 2.5 mill - 3 mill
Dharok’s Greataxe: 4 mill - 4.5 mill
Set: 12.5 mill - 14 mill

GUTHAN THE INFESTED
Guthan’s Helmet: 4 mill - 5 mill
Guthan’s Platebody: 5 mill - 6 mill
Guthan’s Plateskirt: 4.5 mill - 5.5 mill
Guthan’s Warspear: 3 mill - 4 mill
Set: 16.5 mill - 20 mill

KARIL THE TAINTED
Karil’s Coif: 700k - 800k
Karil’s Leathertop: 1 mill - 1.4 mill
Karil’s Leatherskirt: 800k - 900k
Karil’s Crossbow: 2 mill - 2.5 mill
Set: 4.5 mill - 6 mill

TORAG THE CORRUPTED
Torag’s Helmet: 1.5 mill - 1.8 mill
Torag’s Platebody: 3.5 mill - 4 mill
Torag’s Platelegs: 2.7 mill - 3.4 mill
Torag’s Hammers: 1.7 mill - 2 mill
Set: 9.4 mill - 11.5 mill

VERAC THE DEFILED
Verac’s Helmet: 1.4 mill - 2 mill
Verac’s Brasard 2.5 mill - 3.4 mill
Verac’s Plateskirt: 1.8 mill - 2.5 mill
Verac’s Flail: 2.5 mill - 3 mill
Set: 7.2 mill - 10 mill
I have no knowledge what so ever on the barrows sets except for plain barrocks not the named (i don’t even know the difference yet) so u can post here to ask why they are different prices but it will take a while for me to get back to you and tell you excatly why i think they are different prices because the named ones are better anyway i would rather have dragon full than barrows full or one of the named sets.

OTHER RARE STUFF
Ring of wealth- 100k + or - 10k
Amulet of glory- 110K to 120k
Soul Runes- 2k
Any God Staff - 80k

RANGING ARMOUR (SEMI RARE)
Blue Vambraces - 1k
Blue Chaps - 3k to 5k
Blue Body - 5k to 10k
Full Blue - 10k to 20k

Red Vambraces - 3k to 10k
Red Chaps - 5k to 10k
Red Body - 15k to 25k
Full Red - 30k to 50k

Black Vambraces - 5k to 10k
Black Chaps - 10k to 15k
Black Body - 20k to 25k
Full Black - 30k to 50k

IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE PRICES ARE OUT JUST POST HERE AND I WILL UPDATE IT AND WITH THE PARTY HATS THEY ARE VERY HARD TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH CAUSE THEY GO UP AND DOWN!!

I mainly have to thank Salmoneus’ Forum and RSR’s forum plus a few people for letting me listen in on coversations!!!(lol)
DON"T TRY TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS GUIDE BECAUSE THIS WAS NOT MADE FROM THE LOWEST PRICES IT WAS MADE BY THE MIDDLE PRICES!!

NICKO~~

One of the best guides ever seen. Good price range.

That was just an update for it and by the way i have never even had 1 of those items and i am only lvl 47 the way i made this was getting tons of different sites guides together!!

That’s a nice price guide man. Good job. Now I know how much guthix platebody is!

–Asian–

Another reminder these are rough prices coming from a lot of different people and some just from me so no1 except u can be held responsible for losing money!!

NICKO~

great guide man. now i no i have 2 save up bout 3 mil more 2 buy a purple phat.

Well they have just gone up and that was my guess cause it was between 5mil or 20 mil and i chose 11mil.

NICKO~

nice price guide, very accurate, now i know the accuall price of sara stuff know adays

Isn’t a santa 1.6 mil? Great guide, but you’re gonna have to edit this list often though, these prices change so fast…

~:darkside:~ Michaelks

HUH full rune (g) 9 mil??? ok il sell it to you :smiley:

is full addy (t) really 300k if so thanks a lot

I haven’t been on for like 10 hours lol and there has been tons of new posts!!
If any has any new items or the new prices they want me to put up just ask and i will in the next day i am working on a really good set out for this what will take a few hours!

some of that stuff is a little off in price

Chaosnoob if u wish to tell me any new prices i will take a look and c if that is correct ok and i will not embarress u for getting the wrong price!!

like maybe purple phats for example…in world 2 theyre like 13-14mil now

ok thanks chaosnoob i will put that in my newer version that will be out in a few days!!

ohh ok just go to world 2 and get prices…

ah man chaos y did u have 2 c purples went up that makes me feel bad cuz i have 2 save up more frickin money 2 buy 1 now :stuck_out_tongue:

I am writing it on Microsoft Word so then i can just copy and paste onto here and i would like them from all different people i have been looking around the forum searching for prices!

lol Jeffman cus i sold mine just before they went up in price…i want it back!