Rate my Anti-Buddy Pictures!

I made these with Paint and, dare I say it… Buddy Kit 2. Feel free to use the second one if you want. Rate out of 10.

-Arrow

lol i give it a 9.5/10

lol its cool i especially like the font i’d give it 9.9/10 :smiley: :o :slight_smile:

lol funny 9/10…but i love my buddy!

lol nice! 9/10 y do u hate buddies so much?

Theres usually no creativity in them, but if there is there kinda ok. Plus I like drawing blood/gore/fire. Its kinda just fun. Thanks for the ratings, im even getting good from Buddy Likers!

-Arrow

hey arro, i created me studs and coif, from arroheds and med helm lol…u like? or hate?

9.5/10. Good to see another anti buddy supporter.

But I think mine is better (Not Mr Full Dragon to the left, Jacob’s avvy was made by me)

stupid cut and paste buddys!.. i want a buddy pouts

I hate buddies that are simply copied and pasted. Take my avvy for example…It’s originial because I made the Dragon pl8, the cape, the wings, and parts of the axe and shield. I didnt just copy and paste other peoples creations.

I hate buddies that are simply copied and pasted. Take my avvy for example…It’s originial because I made the Dragon pl8, the cape, and parts of the axe and shield. I didnt just copy and paste other peoples creations.

Hehe. I like my buddy for that exact reason… Though it’s not RS related… I’m still thankful for TheHighlyPKableOne for making me the buddy as well as one for my other account Magnetman… But yeah, when TheHighlyPKAbleOne started the buddy business, almost everyone went crazy to have a buddy made for them or to make one themselves… But I noticed all of the sudden that some people started to hate the buddies… I was kinda wondering why everyone started to hate buddies… Oh well, the world changes and we change along with it in certain terms… But I still like my buddy… Thanks TheHighlyPKAbleOne…

Mines done on paint and is in the sig, the actual piccy was hard to draw…

Look mate all u anti buddy supporters y do u think the ppl who made the buddy kit dont want to share it t other ppl thats wat the buddy kit is for ok
buddys rule the only thing i dont like is that ppl who steal ur buddy u made with out permission its ok if u give them permission just like the
buddy kit makers gave permission to all the ppl in the world to use it thats wat it is for ok so i say Up With Buddys Down with copy cats

I think we all agree that the first time you ever saw a simple Full Rune Buddy you thought it was pretty cool :). You don’t like it, good for you; more interesting images of dying buddies to see :D.

I made my buddy differant my animating the yo-yo!!!

i dont like the anti buddy groups i reckon the pics of buddies dying look totally sick but i think the buddy kit was created for wat it is used for it would of been a totally waste of time if every1 belived that u could use buddie bucause u didnt make it it was just select a top body and so on and then put it together wat a waste of time the buddy kit was made wat it is used for either making cool looking buddys or making awsome pic of buddys dieing but still the owner of the buddy kit has given the right for every1 to use it. and u have even used it by making that cool loooking pic i give that pic a 16/10

Great work arrow ill use the second one after easter (god buddies are stupid)

I don’t copy others creation because they don’t really look good for my buddy so I made my own dragon armour,weapons and kiteshields

9.5/10, how do u make buddys anyway

In the image market they have this guide to making buddies