Rate My Bank, Im Level 64

Rate my bank out of 10, im level 64. Thanks for the comments.

-Arrow

The things that stand out are the money, the nice trimmed armor and the dragon weapons.
Pretty good bank!
8/10! 8)
P.s., better than mine lol! :lol:

wow 10/10
way better than mine (but im only a f2p)

wow 10/10

wow 10/10

Nice kinda like what my bank will be like except maybe alot more cash in bank and cooler items and ranged gear aswell as no HAM just Zammy robes…

It’s good for your level I guess. I love the collection of kites. 8/10

What’s with the horseys?

Lol thanks. I have only been a member 15 or so days, I just pay a lot. I had members a while ago, but during that I quit Runescape. Thanks for the ratings.

-Arrow

10/10 way better than my bank and im lvl 60 :o

10/10 way better than my bank and im lvl 60 :o

Its an ok bank 6/10 for ur level. also chaos clown dont triple post.

Lol Chaosnoob your breaking a rule too :lol:. Thought id just tell you. Also thanks again everyone.

-Arrow

Um… thats fake look at the rune b axes thats so fake

I’m not a member but I’m guessing they’re rune throwing axes.

What’s with the horseys?

wow i like looking a members banks there so colorful! I give it a 10/10 good. By the way is it just me or did msveneracion and chaos clown post the same thing like three times?

The things that stand out are the money

sis you not see the 16 rune battle axes lol

Wow, nice bank. I love the collection of kites (my favs)

Cool bank, you have some pretty good things there. I like all the g and t stuff, and the dragon long and § dagger. My favorite is your rune claws, i give the bank an 8/10.

Those aren’t rune battle axes, They are rune throwing axes which are worth less.

Lol, there throwing axes. I just have them because I got the for free and they have a special, which is cool. This bank is 100% real, so anyone who says otherwise is lying.

-Arrow