Recruiting for the Revolution Clan (also looking for allies)

Anyone level 35+ in combat can join (I know it’s low). Most of the people in it already are around 50-70. If you want to join (or ally) post here or on the forums on my site: http://www.angelfire.com/games5/revolutionclan/

Ill Allie with you, and my sig gives it away so. i might as well not say which clan i lead

could i join

yes, you can join, but go to my clan’s forum and post there first (assuming you have more than 35 combat). If you do use the board you will need to use the same one as your runescape one. And leave your RS name here so I know who you are
…and AlPaca, what is your runescape name?

So…anyone else joining?

I’ll join i’m a level 50 archer level 44 combat i can make steel and yah you get the idead. My runescape username is Scythespike

I wonder how many clans I’m in.

Someday I’ll count.

Its funny. I was in enemy clans and we had a war. Didn’t work out to good. So I’m booted off of both.

Ill Allie with you, and my sig gives it away so. i might as well not say which clan i lead

OK, all of you joining or allying can use my site and board that’s in my sig and I will add you to the members list (or allies list)

do u have to belong to a certain god?

for my clan it’s not just prayer based (no), it’s also every other stat, so that anyone level 35 or higher can join

the elvenbane dragons well ally with your clan