Reincarnation

Do you believe someone else is “born” again but into our body and we remember things that we haven’t encounted yet?

Please post your thoughts here.

I kinda believe in reincarnation but I haven’t had any memories that haven’t happened. I might have forgot them.

I believe in reincarnation hoping so is true. It may not even be at all, but anything that cant be explained is what I believe in…

^^^ Like God…

No. When you die, you die. That’s all there is to it.

Those are my opinions, don’t flame me k?

i dont believe in reincarnation, when u die, u stay dead.
but wat i think is when u die your brain dos a non stop recap of your life over and over again, so u dont even now your dead, ud die, forget that u died, and your next thought would be the 1 that u had when u wer born

mmm, I’ve always wanted to go back in time with the mind I have now and be a baby. That’d be fun.
In response to K0shi’s comment, so we could all be dead now, just replaying our lives?

ya, its kinda wierd and scary, to me, wat your doing rate now, u could have done before once, or twice, or a million times. but sence your memory stops at your death and replays your birth u cant remember. its like, for a example off my head, a pivot animation, it plays tell the ends and then when its done replays form the start to the end again, over and over, thats wat your brain might do. just a thery

Actually I don’t believe in it. I believe that when you die you go to heaven or hell. I don’t think thats anymore right than rencarnation but its a belief.

Me too

(^!!!^)

man, k0shi, you have just won the “Freak the **** outta gav today” award. anyways, I think we either go to heaven or hell dependin on the deeds we have done in our life

I was a doctor before my this life. :smiley: I just know. Yes, I believe it :slight_smile:

That sounds like the movie waking life, at least I think it does. People are constantly telling me about it, I think it’s stupid. It is not actually a theory, it would require for time to not exist. As far as reincarnation, I think the notion of your mind/concious self living on after you die is stupid/crazy.

I dont believe in reincarnation.

I believe we either go to heaven or hell depending on whether we have accepted Jesus into our hearts.

I’m not entirely sure what to make of ‘reincarnation’, and what people say about it… The chinese used to think that you get reborn as something after you die depending on how you acted in this life… It’s not a bad thought, being reborn after one dies, but we will never know until it happens, if it’s true, and then, only if we remember… I guess I kind of believe in it, but whether or not reincarnation occurs after one dies, it shouldn’t change how we view and live this life… For all we know, we might just die, and that’s all there is to it… :confused:

accually no i never heard of that movie, i had this theroy sence i was like 10, its just makes the most sence to me

No, I don’t. No-one has yet given a reason why they beleive it, unless I missed it. It’s worse than the Christianities version, considering there is absaloutly no evidence what-so-ever to my knowledge. I think people just like the idea of being reincarnated.

Well i’m chinese and so i think it is true that u’ll be sumone different depending on how u acted in ur life. My friend says if u were really good, u stay dead

I think reicarnation is generally believed by the budda people.

But hey, who am I to judge? (:

u mean ppl who believe in budisem?

and yet another person i havent seen in a while…did u like leave for a while or is it just me