riddles, enjoy!

a few riddles for you

a mna goes to a place in 2000bc on tuesday and comesback the next day on friday how is that possible?

2 words, my answer is only 2 words
to keep me u must give me…

tell me what a dozen rubber trees with 30 boughs o each might be?

i know a word of 3 letters add to and fewer there will be

the answer to the last one is fewer

nope

these are hard and confusing

thats why they r called riddles and if u take ur time u’ll get em

do u mind if i add a riddle?

i do not understand what you mean for the one about 2 words and the rubber tree, can you please rephrase?

The first answer is his horse, named tuesday.

And the last one is few.

clever dark, i knew the last one, but he said no to hellsrival, but now i see it is because he said fewer instead of few

These riddles would be easier to understand if your spelling was better… :roll: Still, I like the tuesday one.

lol, I cheated on the 2nd and 3rd one (I looked them up). So I will not say them. It is pretty easy once you know what it is.
The 3rd one could also be: What is similar to a dozen rubber trees with thirty boughs on each tree?

And the first is: I know a word of letters three.
Add two, and fewer there will be.

lol, you looked them up? where?

a young adult left to a party and at the next sunrise his parnets saw he he grown a mustasche… answer my riddle…

dude, you type all wierd and stuff and it is hard to read it…

Does he live in Alaska or Antarctica?..

it was in alaska because in alaska it is night time for a long time then daytime for a long time

Correct.

1. what walks on 4 legs at then goes to 2 then to 3 then back to 4 ?

2. A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason. Too Hard?

3. Why can A kid living in africa be buried in the U.S.A. ?

4. A petshop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said “Parrot repeats everything it hears”. Davey bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn’t say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

1. a person

2. he cant… hes LIVING in africa. not DEAD in us…

3. its deaf… and yes, it is possible.

not sure on 2

5.)If you had 200 willow logs and you took 3 how many will you have…

2.) you it wont collapse because the gas tank would have depleted some gas… was that on tough?