RSR Awards

I think every month there should be a award ceremony,were there are 5 nominations for a award chosen by the mods and the rest of the RSR members vote who the award should be given to.
for example

This months funniest person nominations are:

Jezza
Hellsrival
Magnum16 8)
Margars
Dedmenwalkn

And then you give the RSR members a few days to vote then they decide

The the awards could be somthing like(these are just examples)

Funniest message/joke of the month

Funniest person award

Best fake picture of the month award

Funniest picture award

Bank of the month award

RSR staff member of the month award (Every time i say RSR staff i dont mean the rank of staff member only i mean all people with golden crown)

Best PK of the month

Member of the month award(no RSR staff allowed to vote)

Mod’s member of the month(only RSR staff can vote)

Bank of the month(no fake bank pics)

The awards like Most rude and biggest spammer are just promoting people to do so. Those would have to be left out. I don’t really like the award idea.

I like the idea but not some of the categories, like rudest person and biggest spammer, that would cause more rudeness and spamming on the site which isn’t good. Also awards giving awards like the least coolest mod and the most boring person isn’t going to help people’s feelings alot.

ok im gonna delete them,are the new ones i put in ok?

Add best reporter in aswell, like the rsr newspaper and the game guide :stuck_out_tongue:

I aint seen anything from the newspaper though…

First issue out on the 14th. And I think having newspaper awards would be a bit dodgy.

k,Anyone got any other ideas?

This idea needs some work but it might be good for the future.

Funniest lol hahahahahahha
Didn’t think I was that funny :lol:
Thank you very much

hey you didnt win yet im in that catagory to…oya ima win oyadances a step :lol:

BTW this is a god idea i like the changes you made to your original ones to but where would it be put like in the sig how the newspaper thing is?

sorry to disappoint u hellsrival and jezza but it was an example!lol

i added another new one
funniest message/joke of the month

In my opinion the funiest message so far is this

You might be a redneck if your richest relative buys you a new home and you need to help change the tires on it!

Hellsrival sed that on the ’ ur a redneck if…’ topic

It will cause a lot of trouble though through people on Rsr, might bring up big arguements; other than that good idea. :wink:

~ EDITED: Oops sorry I’ve been really busy with my clan, I’m getting a bit of a headache.

what do u meen the clan/ and how would people argue if they vote on the winner? and…o ya im still winnin :lol:

BTW i got more redneck jokes cause my dad raised me on foxworthy that was just one off the top of my head :wink:

The funniest person award was a example

ne1 got any other ideas 4 awards?

i hav esome
the most posted in a short time
best staff meber than duke and hocky dude
kindest most helpfull person
best member so far,( mods only on that vote)
most friendly person and last of all
cleverest

tesni they were all good except for the most in a short time…that will just encourage spamming to get ur post count up…(not like people dont do that already)

BTW Magnum ur a dream crusher lol

err numba 1 wat u mean by all gud but except for the most in a shot time and number 2 i don’t need to spam. that was some sujestions because he asked for them, is that rong?

err numba 1 wat u mean by all gud but except for the most in a shot time and number 2 i don’t need to spam. that was some sujestions because he asked for them, is that rong?[/quote]
YES!In a matter of fact it is!jk, i put one of ur ideas down

err numba 1 wat u mean by all gud but except for the most in a shot time and number 2 i don’t need to spam. that was some sujestions because he asked for them, is that rong?[/quote]
YES!In a matter of fact it is!jk, i put one of ur ideas down[/quote]
rite now i’m confused if it is that means i have done somthing rong if it isnt then it means i havn’t done somthing rong so wat is it?