Sacrificies( sacrifies it to delet ur skull instantly!)

Sarcrifies can be bought at the monestary from brother jared for 100k. (deleting skulls shouldn’t come cheap) it will instantly take off ur skull. to sacrify left click sacrifice if u don’t have skull then u will say there is no need for that. if the price is unreasonable post the right price. ONCE AGAIN TAKING OFF SKULLS WILL NOT AND SHOULD NOT COME AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE IT WILL NOT KEEP THE WORLD IN BALANCE!!!

is this real? i didnt know about it its a good idea but too much for me

I am trying to make it hapen i can’t decide wut JaGeX will do to my idea

i think it’s a good idea, but then it wouldn’t be fair to people who’s rich… because whenever they go pking, they can just get rid of their skull…

I dont think 100k would be the right price to take a skull that lasts for only 30 minutes…

The price shuold drop down or you can donate like an certain amount of bones to take the skull away from you

To you 100k isnt a whole lot to very young lvls like 20-40s thats like heaven’s money right there. 100k could be worth more then what the character is even using in the wild…

If u ask me i think the price should be 1k to 10k depending on your lvl i guess. Would someone really spend 100k just to take a skull taken off or spend the 100k on rune stuff or save for later?

well i think it is a good idea, 100k is a good price i think
the rich people would be able to buy tons of them so i think you should only be alowed to have a limited amount of them as to be fair to the less fortunate people money wise. say only 10 sacrifices at a time, what do u think

this is a cool idea but at the same time i dont really think it is needed that bad. i mean if jagex wanted u to be able to not lose items like that they wouldnt have put skulls on there at all.

Thats quite a good idea, So when someone is about to kill you… Your skull is removed, If you pay a nice amount of money.

i don’t really like the idea, well i wouldn’t pay 100k for getting my skull taken away. i would pay 50k for it to be taken away for 30 mins so if i attacked someone it wouldn’t coem back…

i dont really like that idea too. the price seems too much and theres an easier way to loose a skull. all u have to do is bank all ur stuff then go get killled. thats how i loose my skull. (but my idea is only good after you finish pking and dont feel like havin a skull over your head)

new idea a spell lvl 50 magic sacrifies: reduce skull time by the number of bones in inventory. notes are allowed. 20 bones…too cheap
lvl 80 magic 20 big bones takes a skull away instantly no…
give me the right bones!!! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

1/10
No offence I think it’s a HORRIBLE idea.
The wilderness skull system works perfectly the only thing they need to work on is the Wilderness pking triangle. Something like that would ruin the wilderness system.

i think its fine the way it is

Yeah, probably a spell with bones would be a good idea… It’s pretty rare that a person would go back into the wildy while he has a skull if he was able to escape from the wildy while skulled… Usually, it would be a person who needs it while he’s still in the wildy and needs to be unskulled before he’s killed by a pk’er or something… But yeah… I wouldn’t be the person to ask for the correct price for an unskulling spell…

idk it just seems kind of stupid to me… although i may not like it when i have the skull its not really fun to kill ppl who dont have the skull and drop nuthing…

idk it just seems kind of stupid to me… although i may not like it when i have the skull its not really fun to kill ppl who dont have the skull and drop nuthing…

Yeah but people who are skulled and are in risk of losing things they don’t want to lose will have some hope with the unskulling spell… But like the creator of the topic says… Since it’s to get out of a tight situation, the price for the spell should be a bit steep…

if its like 100k like theyve been saying its gona cost more than everything u have unless ur wearing rune or dragon, or if ur stupid and brought trimmed…

I was thinking more along the lines of maybe like 5 or 10 of each elemental rune and then like 2 or 3 soul runes and maybe a blood rune or so for the spell and then some bones to get rid of the skull… I wouldn’t think that’s too expensive… Probably like 10k worth of runes and normal bones to get rid of the skull… It’s just the fact of having them when you need to unskull yourself…

well… i guess…

20 big bones,2 nature 5 fire 5 air 5 earth 5water