Sad Story

Once upon a time there has a young MASTER named TANNER. He was HE NOTHING in the COOL forest when he met SMART JAKE, a run-away LORD from the STUPID Queen JESSICA.

TANNER could see that SMART JAKE was hungry so he reached into his JAR and give him his REDISH PORK. SMART JAKE was thankful for TANNER’s PORK, so he told TANNER a very HOT story about Queen JESSICA’s daughter KRISTEN. How her mother, the STUPID Queen JESSICA, kept her locked away in a HOME protected by a gigantic BIRD, because KRISTEN was so TASTY.

TANNER FLEW. He vowed to SMART JAKE the LORD that he would save the TASTY KRISTEN. He would RUN the BIRD, and take KRISTEN far away from her eveil mother, the STUPID Queen JESSICA, and SWIM her.

Then, all of the sudden, there was a FUNNY WAKE UP and SMART JAKE the LORD began to laugh. With a puff of smoke he turned into the gigantic BIRD from his story. STUPID Queen JESSICA SHOT out from behind a SWORD and struck TANNER dead. In the far off HOME you could hear a BOOM!.

THE END.

are you ment to read the big words coz it sounds a bit rude

sorry about them i didn’t have time so all i did was copy and paste (got it off of a website… it was a game i did.)