.:: Saradomin Soldiers ::.

Join Saradomin Soldiers

1. Introduction

2. How to Apply

3. How to Allie

4. Events

5. Conclusion

6. Introduction

Hi I have just started this clan April 15th!! We are new but when we get people I know we will be good!! Our cape color is blue for F2p and a sara cape or wildy cape that’s blue for P2p!! We are F2p and P2p and you need 60+ combat or 55+ mage or range 50+ combat junior member!! IF YOU APPLY PLEASE REGISTER WITH RS NAME ONLY AND REGISTER BEFORE APPLYING!!

1. How to Apply

You must have 60+ combat or 55+ mage or range or 50+ combat junior member to join!! When you get to the forum then find apply here and copy and paste the application format into a new topic!! Then after you apply you must register and introduce yourself. The forums site is http://s9.invisionfree.com/Saradomin_Soldiers.

1. How to Allie

When you go to the forums then you find the forum alliance. After that you will copy and paste the application format into a new topic and wait till one of our leaders or co leaders to accept you. When you are accept you must register.

1. Events

We will have the events as follows!!!

1. Snowball Fight
  2. Wars
  3. Pk Trips
  4. P2p Kalphite Queen
  5. P2p KBD
  6. Training Trips (any stat)
  7. P2p Fishing Trawler
  8. P2p Castle Wars
  9. P2p Fight Pits
  10. Monk Wars
  11. Battle Royal
  12. Chaos Element P2p

You can also Propose an Event that we could have if it sounds good!! :smiley:

1. Conclusion

That is all about the clan and I hope you like us and I will update are events when I get more and we get more active!! Please join us and have a great time!!