scamming

yes this once and ok ill do ill do it more but if u think up a knew scam use on my probly get something from me for every new scam that u invent pm the idea or use it on the message board for every new thought up scam u use to on me or just to get your prize im fine every new thought up scam from a person will get somehting i will now used these im doing this because 1 i like to get scammed 2 to help prevent me and other ppl froms new thoguht up scams

lol ur probably gonna turn around and use these scams on people :smiley:

n

no i woulnt i know what it like to b scammed so i dont do it but now senic i have money i like to get scamme now

i know ur lying,
u like being scamed…wtf!

no im not 1 ive gotten rich and i need to spend some money and also i sort of enjoting what these scammers will ocme up with next also i like to be scammed because i have been scammed so many times even ask keyser

NO SCAMMING!!! People that scam are NOT welcome on RSR!! If your going to get scams go on another site and do it…

im only posted this topic because i wnat to get scammed or i want to spend some money and this would be a fun way for me to do it

Noone gave you the right to tell him “NO SCAMMING!!!” This is ok for him to do. If it wasn’t then Duke or Dead whatever his name is decision.

also im not scamming and im not going to all im asking is to be scammed

Why do you wanna be scammed? Plus, I thought you just got hacked… You posted something about that earlier today…

i did jsut get hack but i solde soem of the stuff and got a little cash to spend

i did jsut get hack but i solde soem of the stuff and got a little cash to spend

You could always spend that money on getting back the stuff you lost… You know like full rune for a start and then work your way to get the other precious stuff you lost… But I wouldn’t necessarily go get yourself scammed… Plus, if you want to look to have fun by going along with a scam… Just go to Lumby and see if anyone’s doing the Jagex Impersonator scam… Those are always fun to be in…

i wan tto lose some cash and some items not my acccount :smiley:

i wan tto lose some cash and some items not my acccount :smiley:

Well, I wasn’t particularly saying to lose your account… Just play along with the Jagex Impersonator… It’s acutally really fun then you could watch people in public laugh at the scammer while you disprove your scammer with smart sayings and such… But if you’re just looking to lose some cash and items… Why don’t you just give them away to some new people?

noobs dont desvere only high and noobs scammers desve because there useing their brains lol :smiley: ialso dont like helpping noobs

How do scammers deserve stuff? They don’t use their brains because most of their scams are just dumb and really easy to figure out… Also, they do that to rip you off and cause you misery for their likings and their own benefits… I really don’t see why you think they deserve anything… Plus, if you don’t want to give them to new players, just give them to random people that you think are competent…

ok let me put this in diffent word i do also because there my they make me laugh becuase of what they do and how stuipd there scam are

ok let me put this in diffent word i do also because there my they make me laugh becuase of what they do and how stuipd there scam are