should i take a break from rsr?

well i think im going to take a breeak from rsr due to all the hackings going on latly. i would come on sometimes just to check up but probly not post, i will sometimes if i see something really good, do u think i should?? cause im not sure if rsr is safe anymore…

I think you should take off from RSR…

Think of how it will affect your grades…Unless you spend only like, 30 minutes a day on RSR, its possible (and likely) that you arent getting homework done or studying enough.

Plus its the end of the year and its finals time, so it would be smart to study a lot…

I’m taking a break from rsr too. This site just isn’t safe anymore. This will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks.

>hoodlum0<

If this concerns you hugely, Then you should.

:wizard: ~Salmoneus~

I seem to think it’s safe (even though I got hacked). Education seems a better choice though.

well accually would it be better that i use rsr at school only cause i cant even play rs at school so there shouldbe no harm in getting hacked if the only comp i could play rs on is my home 1? and thax for the ops ppl the exams are coming up soon but i have like 4 comunating activities that are due like this friday or next monday…

well its really ur choice wether u quit RSR, personally i think u should stay but if u think these hackings are too unsafe then i would too. actually due to how many ppl are getting hacked (including me!) this site does seem quite unsafe.

ya i was thinking of quiting and i havent been posting for about a week but i was thinking if it would be good just to use rsr at school or friends comps, not mine, if it would be safe to use rsr at school or a place were i havent played rs than i will stay with rsr.

yea RSR would be safe if its not the same place as u play RuneScape i guess…

Well really do whatever you want dude… But two things-One, it’d be a shame for me to see you leave RSR for a bit, I love reading your posts lol and two, I am also worried about the people being hacked recently… But I think it’s just people who have shown their bank accounts that have been hacked.

:jester:

RSR seems pretty safe to me wat idiots use the same pass here as the RS account haha

okay…
i got hacked twice and im still strong, im not gonna let some 10 year old that has some tricks bring me down, cuz that will prove he would win… i dont care he can hack me over and over… ill find him/her one day