Sickmate off HoL?

Just wondering why Sickmate doesn’t have the rank any more. I also noticed Keyser without it earlier. Grp-ranger says Ogo the fat also lost it earlier. What’s happening?

hmm…thats odd. but i have no idea what goes on in Mods heads. or maybe its just a glitch? lol but doubt it.

? was i in HoL!
lol i never saw it if i was.
sickmate 8)

lmao…yea u were i remember. it actually wasnt long ago…at least i think u were.

argh dam ;(
i never saw…
sickmate 8)

well then again wouldnt the staff and mods and such send u a PM telling u at least?..

not lost it needs it

well then again wouldnt the staff and mods and such send u a PM telling u at least?..
haha the staff explaining actions before/during the time they do it ?! haha !! they dont do that -_- with the small exception of the few good mods, as several of them said “they are too busy” to give explanations, they too have personal lives

i dont wanna name names but i have my own idea’s on the best mods

i think keyser had the HoL crown earlier today, i wonder how u get in…

LOL I thought you were already in HoL.

no. maybe someone hacked a mod or admin account, and was playing around, or a mod put some ppl in HoL, then decided not to.
sickmate 8)

i think keyser had the HoL crown earlier today, i wonder how u get in…

By butt-kissing :slight_smile:
do what the mods want you to do and say what they want you to say and be a good little boy, but as well your posts have to be well thought out and have some signs of intelligence

Way not to get in:
Be like me and speak your mind, i piss off alot of people as i dont butt kiss ever and i say things how i feel they should be said, i make a few mistakes yes, but most i say - i do mean

Completely wrong Owl. Also, only Duke can appoint someone as a HOL member or mod. And when someone does get appointed either a mod or HOL, they do recieve a pm about it so don’t assume everything owl.

LOL LMAO sickmate! Wouldn’t you notice something like that…? :wink:

:jester:

yeah… but i dont look at my crowns much. it mightve been when i was offline too.
sickmate 8)

Well Sick, if you get nominated again, you really deserve it :slight_smile: And why aren’t you in anymore?

i dunno. i didnt know i was in it at the start lol… so this thing is starting to confuse me…
sickmate 8)

Sickmate was never in HoL as far as I know.

Yeah he deserves it a lot more than some of us do… but you deserve to be in it also redwraith0!

:jester: