site running slow

not sure if it’s just me though? but last week or so havnt been able to do much as its been very slow between pages. on this site

yeah very slow :frowning: also weird double posting stuff going on

Yeah it’s been running bit slower lately.

I think I saw Iced say something about him working on it and trying to figure a way to fix it.

Yes I am working on trying to figure the issue out. There are a few factors that are causing it, #1 Duke set us up on a cheap server so he could keep the site up for now, so it is a slower server. #2, increase in activity is causing more load on the server. #3, some of the add-ons I added may be too intensive for this current server. I may disable a few such as the arcade or the xboxlive one to see how it handles.

At times it’s been practically unusable. Yet my RSR addiction presses on, as I spam my F5 key!

Looks like the arcade was the cause. Unfortunately I had to disable it for the time being. If we end up getting more users and the popularity increases to where we can get a more powerful server again, I’ll bring it back.

Sorry guys

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TETRIS HIGH SCORE!!!

caps lock for effect

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TETRIS HIGH SCORE!!!

caps lock for effect

haha yeah my trophy! but all running fine again :slight_smile:

www.kongregate.com for similar shitty little flash games that had to be removed.