Slipknot! What's your fav band?!

I actually saw Slipknot here in Toronto in January! One awesome show…too bad their subliminal verses tour is only in the U.S! What’s ur fav band?

dont have 1 i like everything :wink: 1slip_knot1 likes britney spears

Heh, I’ve seen him around the forums, I was going to ask… but then after this… provokes vomit …but Britney Spears?!

I’m a Simple Plan fan.

lol i like simple plan… YES!!! 1slip_knot1 loves britney he makes threads about it all the time :lol: :wink:

Uh… I feel like dedicating my sig to Britney Spears.
Edit: I changed my sig.

lol i know i hate herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x

500TH POST!!! w0ot :wink:

Congrats on ur 500th post! :stuck_out_tongue:

Simple Plan isn’t that bad… Thought I’m more of a heavy metal type of guy… Even though there ARE some songs that I like that arn’t like that.

Gothic_Wolf6, you should’ve private messaged him, instead of making a new topic.

He’s saying that Slipknot is his favorite band. He isn’t asking about 1Slipknot1’s favorite band lol…

fantasy loves the band pink brit is so godly hot!!! i love her!

i hate it when noobs ask me…“do u like slipknot!?”

Alright, here’s my favorite bands and ranked (1 being the best )

1. Led Zeppelin
  2. AC/DC
  3. Van Halen
  4. Alice in Chains
  5. Foreigner
  6. Lynyrd Skynyrd
  7. Guns n’ Roses
  8. Def Leppard
  9. Motley Crue
  10. Blue Oyster Cult

Really as far as I’m concerned, most of the music that has just recently come out is no good. That’s, of course, just my opinion so don’t get mad and start yelling at me or something. Well, there is some good stuff out now like Velvet Revlover and Silvertide ain’t bad.

u live in toronto? canada sux and everybody here knows it.

o and i like stone temple pilots thats inserted at 3rd on rectum’s list

ohoh… Sorry for my mistake…

Whaddya’ know? Those are my favorites, too. I agree with you that the recently released music isn’t that great. It’s also nice to know that I’m not the BOC fan out there(or at least on RSR)

Note:BOC is Blue Oyster Cult.
Note,again:I was listenin’ to Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd when i typed this.

go simple plan!

For some reason I am really into blink 182 right now… But…Anyways… Oh led zeplin is my favourite though
~Purplexed

Whaddya’ know? Those are my favorites, too. I agree with you that the recently released music isn’t that great. It’s also nice to know that I’m not the BOC fan out there(or at least on RSR)

Note:BOC is Blue Oyster Cult.
Note,again:I was listenin’ to Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd when i typed this.[/quote]

Nice! My fav. bands also!