some of you are just evil and you know who u are

what’s not cool is when you try to kill a greater, just try to kill it cuz you wanna know if you can or not, and all the sudden an evil group of mid level 90 players comes out and slaughters you! they could have at least let me kill it/get killed from it first! I mean come on, I just wanted to see if I could.

the blakenite

EVIL! lol

Yes I posted here because I wanted to… Anyways, the wildy was created just for that purpose… Plus if you could kill a lesser without a single prob then I’m sure that a greater shouldn’t be too hard…

dude thats how it goes just deal with it.

Yeah, the wildy was mad for that.

why are u angry u got a warning before u went in theres no point in beind bad if u had a warning first :roll:

when u go to the wilderness, then u risk losing everything.

yep

lol well my pure ranger clan was fighting some greaters and a lvl 85 signed on and we owned. even though he hit like a 17 on my ( ihave 44 hp)

lol i tried to kill some greaters too, i was wearing steel :stuck_out_tongue: when i pass through the lava maze, a lvl 109 appeared and killed me in 3 hits 8O

luckily, i was wearing steel instead of rune and i keep almost all i was wearing lol

mhm…that must suck though…welll being killed in the wild is not that bad comepared of being hacked

Posts like this are considered spam. Don’t post unless you’re going to post more than two words. Put thought into your posts.

Don’t complain about wildy, you chose to be in wildy, anyone can attack you if they want.

mhm…that must suck though…welll being killed in the wild is not that bad comepared of being hacked

Yeah, totally agree with you on that… Not that I’ve been hacked… <<… >>… Yet… I’d easily give up full rune in the wildy than being taken of something I’ve worked on (on and off) for… Heck, I don’t even remember when I joined… I think when I was like in the 7th grade (13 years old)… So I guess that makes it 5 years or so… Yeah… Cause I can earn the money for full rune easily if I wanted but I couldn’t earn back my account if it got hacked unless the person who hacked it was dumb and forgot to change the password or something…

well all i’m sayin is they should at least wait till it kills me or weakens me, plus its not like I am able to teleport just after I kill it…all I wanted was to kill one lol, plus if it had dropped rune chain then they’d have gotten that, but oh well it just wasn’t cool.

Maybe they didn’t want to take any chances that you would escape.

I think thats great fun :slight_smile: me and my clan do it all the time lol

ya i hate that

No one is evil. You take the risk by going in there.

thats y when i go in wild i only wear the steal and iron i make that way theres a profit to everything i do but when i start fighting i switch to magic bout half way though and its always a nice clean kill or i just go in with r2h and use prayer and throw my self at ne one lol

evil is good!!! :twisted:

Posts like this are considered spam. Don’t post unless you’re going to post more than two words. Put thought into your posts.

Don’t complain about wildy, you chose to be in wildy, anyone can attack you if they want.[/quote]it is sry. ok more then 2 words got it