Started playing OSRS - its fun!?

"So I started playing OSRS… it’s still a grindfest, but pretty fun with a friend and I have a lot of time to kill. I’ve been playing for about 4 days now so my stats suck.

that ranged level though

I don’t really like training combat, so I’ve mostly been skilling… I’ll probably end up doing slayer though. As you can see I’m biased towards some stats and not so much towards others… like hunter… i hate hunter
Also I have an addiction to cleaning herbs, I don’t know why, but I’m obsessed with it. That 40 herblore is mostly through cleaning herbs. I’ll probably try and get that to at least 77 for stamina pots.
I’ve been doing a bit of blast furnace to build up my cash stack. my bank’s probably worth around 1m now.

I don’t really know what I’ll end up doing or what goals I have, but I’ll try to update this thread sometimes :slight_smile: feel free to add me, B1Z"

"I’m completely jealous of your ranged level.

Seriously though, for 4 days you’re pretty well off. To have 40 herb/47 smithing/50 magic that quick, it’s pretty impressive."

"I’m completely jealous of your ranged level.

Seriously though, for 4 days you’re pretty well off. To have 40 herb/47 smithing/50 magic that quick, it’s pretty impressive."

Looks beautiful, darling. I also have developed an unnatural obsession with herblore - I’ve got at least 3,000 herbs just waiting to be used from farming lol.

"Great to see you playing Dama.
Why not cut your own wood for fletching? Woodcutting is pretty chill :stuck_out_tongue:
And I don’t like hunter either haha.
Try and set some easy/good looking goals, apart from 77 herblore :wink:

Edit: Hah, Nasus escaped you too much, that’s why you don’t like hunter ;o"

Thx dudes. I wasn’t woodcutting cause logs are super cheap, willows are worth nearly nothing. I did get 36 wc for lost city though. Also got 31 crafting for that. And bought 43 prayer cause I’ll need it sometime :slight_smile:

“Good progress so far.
Still no fancy first post? :p”

“No not yet… maybe sometime this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:
did a couple quests and some fletching, nothing too exciting”

“80 levels up from the last picture, not bad :wink:
First 60 incoming? :o”

Baller status :cool:

"Weekend updateee
Did some quests: digsite, fairytale pt 1, family crest, nature spirit
Also FIRST 60

"

Gratz on the quests and your first 60 stat! Looks like you’ll get your second 60 pretty soon too.

Pretty slick gif you got there :smiley:

“Quick update.

Got about 100 levels since my last post and 70 fletching :slight_smile: Probably going to spend some time getting those really low levels up, and some combat. 60 smithing is a short-medium term goal.”

Nice job, definitely knocking out a lot of levels quick! You’re gonna come up on 1k total pretty soon!

Woo go for 1k, you can get it easily.

Thanks dudes, hopefully I can get that pretty soon. Just did MM last night, almost pulled my hair out, but I finished. Never again

Haha, gratz on finishing. I know that quest took me almost a week to do cause I kept putting off doing parts. You’ve got more patience with it than I did.

"Monkey Madness is easy! I’ve done it without having 43 prayer on 2 accounts - 43 pray makes it not even a challenge :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: but congrats anyway narb"

“Still been playing pretty regularly, hit 1k total level recently. Here are my stats now:

:)”