Strange Boxes!

well I decided that I wanted to have some strange boxes after I got one… so… well… here it is… took ages to get all done!

nice reward huh? I don’t think I will do that again…!

i hate that…i went on a than i went to do something and when i came bak…my hole inv was mysterios boxs!!!it took a while to gte through them…

i hate them too…
i want to be teleportet to the mimer!:frowning:

hehe but I wanted to get a full inventory…:stuck_out_tongue: just to take a pic…:stuck_out_tongue:

i have done the same thing lol thought i might get a mime dude

i did the exact same thing because i though that i would get like 50 prizes lol

Lol, All that for only 40gp, I guess 40gp is something though… Hehe.

:wizard: ~Salmoneus~

You never get good rewards from the boxes, the best thing I got was an uncut diamond.

Here’s something that doesn’t make sense…It shows a 1 next to it, as if it’s a stackable item. Yet, you got a full inventory of it. Is that a glitch?

~:darkside:~ Michaelks

Lmao, never thought of that! =P

I don’t know if it is a glitch… well well first and LAST time I did that:P

Lmao, if you would’ve done it the first time, you would’ve gotten 200 gold! lol

well well… had to try it out :smiley:

LOL what world are u in!@# usually all the worlds are full of people tryign to get a bite out of the new seeds!

Lmao, nice try. I sometimes dont notice I get a strange bow, and I walk around for awhile. Then I look into my inventory, and im full of boxes! Its insane!
~Foob

u no u can press deposit box in teh bank over and over again and u get one each time u do it its way faster

Wow… All of that work… Sitting there and waiting for your inventory to fill up with little boxes… Just for 40gp… GREAT PRIZE! WHERE CAN I GET ONE HUH?! Lol that’s pretty cool

:jester:

lol this is weird but i dont understand are you stupid?

dude when u keep multplying them like that it doesnt do anything but make u go through more till ur reward.

I knew and know that… just thought it would be a ok picture:P

and welcome back chaos!

and no I’m not stupuid… was just bored

and I tried to put into bank cus a guy said that it would speed things up! and it did! (lol did not wait that long…!!!)