stupid hackers

i even had a pin!!!

luckly it was only my pure, i didnt think any of the sites i go to where keylogged, maybe it was just some lucky noob that happend to guess both my pass and my pin (allthough they both are prolly pretty easy to guess) i didnt take any chances thou, as i changed my mains pass, and im going to re-do my pin later, heres a pic…

my friends list was empty as well (didnt take a pic thou), the only things i had on there where an addy scimitar, a sh!t load of feathers and some cowhides, nothing really important (Thank God)…

it really p!sses me off to think that people actually do this, just for pixels…

omg what did you have in your bank

it says what i had on it,

well that ok say in you had really good stuff like full rune then that would of been bad

man that sucks…teaches you to put better pass next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww…I hate hackers. :frowning:

not to be mean but u could have put all the items down…
and i dont think he would need things like axe unless hes a low life…
if not sorry u got scammed…

got a point i got hacked and all the hacker too was my whip d med and 200 magic logs i had he left all the rune i had correction he took my full zammy too

welll if ya did that sucks i know how it is

Well thank god it was nothing…

Oh god, you aren’t lucky, I hope you’ll get that stuff back. I hope the one who did that won’t be able to guess your main password and bank pin.

I remember the first time i got hacked, i had about 400k on my main, and i had just transfered 200k in items and cash over to my noob account… I lost it all because the hacker had both of my passwords!!!

I was so mad…

Im glad you had a bank pin set. On this case, they either guessed it, or keylogged to get it.
Sorry to hear, since everything on rs even though, a pixel, is something you earned not someopne else.

bad luck man

HAXERS MUST BURN IN THE FIREY DEPTHS OF THE ABYSS!!!

not accusin u or notin but ur name looks pasted at the bottom left corner… the colors dont match

that how it looks like pked in iraq