Stupid Noob

I swear, noobs think shrimp is some sort of supreme currency. I was looking in my bank and found some rune and dragon stuff. I was trying to sell it for like 2 hours when i trade with noob. I offer him stuff then he offers 67 shrimp in notes. I started curing at him and he sais, “Ohh, u want 5 more shrimp okay.”

lol…nice that is funny… shrimp lol :smiley: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL i do hate that also

a newb wanted 30k in runes for 76 shrimp i swere newbs dont have branes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

They also sometimes think that they need food like a normal human being, not to heal health.

lol, inside the brain of a noob ‘hmmm…1 o’clock, i bet he’s feeling a bit peckish after all that begging. i’ll feed him this shark i found.’

lol, you should have taken a picture of that.

ROFL!!! That is soo funny i fell off my chair laughing

I really get what you mean. It just really angers me when noobs do that.

:twisted: this dam noob came up to me when i was sellin full sara and offered 38gp, a bucket and a pot, he said its way worth, so i just explained to him in noob language that he was a stupid noob!

that realy is a stupid noob lol i,ve had that once with full mith i offerd him full mith and the noob give me 23 pare of gloves in a note i declined the trade atleast

shouldn’t this be locked?

i ahve been offerd ,200gp for d b axe,250 pots in note for full addy (T) and a raw lobbie for 3.5k cooked lobbies