Stupid Noobs always trying to scam my name

Let me say his E-mail was UhRunescapeMaker

Dear High Level Runescape Player, (Higher Than Me)

I am creator of … Jagex. I never play Runescape, thats why your higher than me. I am afraid you have scammed over 1000 people. I am very sad and mad my players are doing this. You are a stupid noob, why would you scam people stupid noob. Give me you Runescape Name and Password so i Can … Fix this problem, I will give all 1000 people there stuff back. I am very dis-satisfied. Please NEVER EVER EVER do this is. Give me your name, passsword, and secondary name and password to check that out also. I WILL IP ban you you sud-of-a-bitch.

Sincerely
Jagex Staff

(Excuse His Language)

What does he think I am, Jagex would NEVER call someone that or ask you pass!!!

wow that has to be one of the funniest maisl i have ever seen , its quite pitiful if you ask me, but some ignorant people think they can out wit you

If he gave me the middle finger, that atta be his IQ

that is the most stupid fake email i have ever read . jagex already has our passwords and scamming people are kind of hard these days

lmfao i had a guy names dedman1 pm me sayin he works for jagex(he didnt have a crown by his name so i kew he wa lying) and when i ignored him he got on dedmen2 then 3 then 4 then 5 till i reported tham all(jagex finally did so,mehting bout it)

(I told ya soing) What did i tell ya

lol that doesn’t even make sense. If jagex ever did email you (which they won’t) why would they ask for your username and pass so you can ban yourself? Who’s gonna be stupid enough to do that?

get the email header. Send it to your admin asking for an IP, they will tell you the IP and the ISP.

Contact the ISP and send them the IP and they’ll give you his phone number. I tried it. It worked for me. Man, that kid’s parents were so pissed when they heard that he was scamming players. you know you could be sued for that?

lol thats the lamest scam iv ever seen.It has to be a 9 year out doing that…very immature.

Contact the ISP and send them the IP and they’ll give you his phone number. I tried it. It worked for me. Man, that kid’s parents were so pissed when they heard that he was scamming players. you know you could be sued for that?

LOL, you acutally called the guy’s parents and told them that their son was scamming people on RS? Man… I’d be so embarassed if I was that guy… But yeah… That was the funniest yet lamest e-mail’s I’ve ever read… LOL, he basically said everything in that e-mail that a Jagex member would never say if they were to e-mail you… LOL, thanks for sharing that with us… It was really amusing to read…

Lol… yeh, that is so obvious it’s not from Jagex. I mean, the language, and the way it’s written… I can’t imagine someone actually falling for that one…

That’s gotta be the worst fake email scam I have ever seen. No-one would fall for that.

Thats such a dumb scam. Why would Jagex swear at u?

Lol JAGeX wouldn’t swear so its kinda proof that it is a scammer

Lol, that was funny, but not well thought up.

~ ewok

My brother fell fore it and lost his name :frowning: :cry:

How old is your brother?

i was scammed 2day out of 20k :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :x

I hate scammers this happened to me once too and all I said was never email me again or I will track your ip find what your telephone number is come to your house and kill you. Hey it was enough to scare him lol. I also ignored him on my email now too.

Its someone from RSR also. My brother, hes 10