Suggestion: Story Forum

I have noticed that there are many writers on RSR and it seems that they are all really good, so I was just wondering who likes to write and has started a book, we could make a forums on RSR so people could check out other peoples books and writings…
Please support this
Supporters:

SirJacob999
jtg920
Flopster
Guns_and_roses77
Cibola
ixlf00bixl
Redwraith0
Geminiman
iamstraight0
Killakot
Duke_RuneDude
Hoka_Hey

umm didn’t u just post something like this or someone did the exact one. Anyways i think its not a bad idea so thumbs up. by the way they should make a emoticon for thums up lol

Well I have to post it in Suggestions… Lol…

Well, if you read the forum discription, and where I said to post it, you wouldn’t have posted it in the RuneScpae Suggestions forum, but instead in the RuneScape Realm Suggestion forum. It doesn’t matter now. Do NOT post it again! A mod will move it to its propper place in the morning.

-=~ J.T. ~=-

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t post it again, I’m not dumb lol!

Although you are dumb enough to put it in the wrong forum. :wink:
Lol, jk.
I think this would be a good RSR suggestion for a new forum, although there are already a lot of forums…
I think Jolio would rule it though lol. :lol:

Redwraith0 your a copycat, you stole that sig from rV!

Lol, jk.
I think this would be a good RSR suggestion for a new forum, although there are already a lot of forums…
I think Jolio would rule it though lol. :lol:[/quote]

Why would Jolio rule it? He is an artist not a writer from what I know about him.

Lol, jk.

Why would Jolio rule it? He is an artist not a writer from what I know about him.[/quote]Well if you go on his site, he has a whole book/story about some weird language or something lol.
But I guess that doesnt mean anything…
Well who else would own/rule/mod it?

Guys, lets keep this spam free! Lol…

(Bump) Okay guys, whoever supports this please tell me so I can make a list, I will count everyone who has already posted as a supporter.

I dont see why not, i mean it seems like a good idea to make a story forum.

Thanks for supporting!

I support too,i like to read stories :slight_smile:

Lol, jk.

well, i don’t agree, jolio is more a graphic artist, yet Keyser does some very cool stories…
i agree with you, it’d be cool, count me in (as a supporter :P)…

me. 8)

count me in im with u all the way peeps know alot bout the rs gods lol and the story of rs from rsc

I don’t know how I missed this topic… Though I thought I already replied to this… Anyways, sign me up for that list… I’m not much of a story writer but I love reading them… BTW, Duke’s actually holding a suggestion box for new forums and such… I mentioned a story/tale forum suggested by you, Redwraith and garad… Well, good luck with it…

Thanks for supporting everyone, and Geminiman, who’s Garad?

I think this is a good idea. There have been some pretty good stories here, especially keyser’s! You can add me to the list :D, i love reading those stories.