support our prezidint

we needz to be suppoting da prezident. he aint neva don notting rong. all dem irockies that hav deed prob deservid et. thars nosthing that makes thes ond wore vet happier, then seing a boat loadz of deed commies. soz i says we betta be backen prez bush. love et of leaf it you commies.

----old wore vet.

hail saddam! moi asie hauk!!! hail allah! hail allah! im jkin mate i really dont like bush all that much tho… my bro died in iraq becasue of him. Thats why I made the name pked in iraq.

he prabably deserved it. we all no homosexuals cant shoot straight.

U little faggot!!! i swear to god im gonna terack u dowen and beat ur ass till ua ingt got non e left u gai poon so dgfu!!!#$ u gai ass loser!! gosd get a lifew1"@#@!$

im just saying, its kind of hard to shoot a gun when your giving a knob job.

you go try and do it then u stupid little p00n u wouldnt last a damed second out there!!! my brother walked on a landmine u stupid retarded biatch!#@@@$#@! u are so fhking gai omg i hope u die and burn in hell u dumass cunt!W@#$@#!

back in my day, we’d of taken your brother out into a field and beat him with socks full with bars of soap. that allways cured the wierd ones. but now with all these equal rights shit yyou cant beat the homos anymore.

see, if you bro wasnt looking at other dudes asses, maybe he would have seen the land mine. just saying…he should be section 8ed and lose all military honors. theres no place for homosexuals in the armed forces.

You deserve to die be-yatch! Dude, your vocabulary sucks! ha! seriously! dude, get out of these forums, u dont deserve to be in RSR. You deserve to be in hell.

i really hope typing like that was a joke, otherwise you got major problems