Teh Noob Needs a Clan...

I never really liked clans much up until I got hacked on my lvl 99, which pretty much told me I was doing SOMETHING wrong. Anyway, the lvl 22 and 12 nooblet needs a clan. Will anybody let meh join?

join mine. Its in my sig

lol…You have NOBODY in ur clan. I may currently be a noob, but I want to join a clan that has atleast some members.

i will. just join and have my Clan website in your sig!!! to get more members

hmph…when u get ATLEAST 30 members, I’ll join.

lol/ nvm. you couldve of gottin like a load of mony and items. missed you chance sunni boi

hmph…do u have any p-hats or santas to give? If u do, i’ll swear my allegiance to you. :stuck_out_tongue: Promise.

phats or santas. i dont have any

Not even crackers or halloween masks? :stuck_out_tongue:

no. whats ure combat lvl?

HELLO??? Did u read, combat lvl’s for Hayabusa7250 and Darth Rune 5 are 22 and 12, respectively. That’s why the title for the thread includes the word NOOB. Oh, and if u dont really have anyhting to offer to me, thats too bad, “sunni boi”.

sry i said sunni bou. i was pissed and. u missed the good oppurtunitys of my clan

hmph…what oppurtunities (sp?) ? You can say any of them anytime now.

its on my thread

Join Eternity! :slight_smile:
Make a lot of new friends and chat and be happy on our forums. Lots of new people to meet, we have a very unique ranking system, a very cool and well organized forum and lots of events! We’ve got everything you need! Put in an app and then register on our forums.

All info at our forums here

ok ok im convinssed ill jion your clan but !!
we have to go pking very soon!!
muhahahahahaha