the best weapon

everyone wat do u think the best weapon on runescape is and plz tell why…( the wapons can be member and non member)

the big ax from barows

k any1 esle have some weapon they like

Obvious, abby whip. Or maul with 3 specials for pking.
~Foob

yea i like mauls too

mauls…definantly mauls

actually… im quite fond of my dragon dagger §

kool so right now mauls are leading any1 esle have something?

magic short bow

nah magic shorts arent that good they’re ok dude… but cursed would u rather take a free granite mual or a magic short bow…

the best weapon is the abysmal whip…the special is nasty

Yes abyssal whip cuz u can like 3 hit people constantly in the wildy and score so much… but then people team on u cuz u have an abyssal whip and kill u reall fast.

What does the special do? Also I either think that the Granite Maul, Abbysal Whip, or one of the Barrows weapons is the best.

:jester:

Actully, magic bow can be the best weapon in the game if you have the proper ranged level. I think, if your one defense and 1 pray, you can be around level 65-70 with 99 ranged shooting 22s.
~Foob

lol yea 99 ranged

if ur 99 mage then ancient staff…
if youre 99 ranged crystal bow…
if youre 99 attack then definately bronze dagger § so fast, so powerful, so underestimated yet so deadly!

i say that dual hammers are the best weapon. I was pwned in wildy with 2 40s hit on me.

id take the maul, sell it and buy a magic short bow, then put the rest in the bank

lol cursed u r sad plz keep posting u make me laugh…

dude you can hit more than 22s with 99 range. at 85 range you can hit 17. at 99 u can hit about 21 nat. with range potion it raises it up to where u can hit about 24 i think. i know its more htan 22