The tree in Bandits camp

Umm… i know is a little sorry for a lvl 80 to be in bandits camp, but have guys every chased someone and suddenly get stopped by that stupid tree on the path way?

I hate it cuz last time i was ranging this lvl 69 wit a crossbow :twisted: in my full rune armor. And i get stopped by that stupid tree!!!

I could of had him!!!

hey, congrats on gettin 80 combat! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, thats really true… that dumb old tree blocks your way…

i wonder if there is ne way to let the jagex peeps know and ask them to change that bolony :cry:

There is if your a member.

I think thats the main reason there are trees in the wildy…

So that noobs that run have a chance to escape…

I think thats the main reason there are trees in the wildy…

So that noobs that run have a chance to escape…

I agree, sometimes da trees help, but sometimes it doesnt

U know those trees north of varrock?

I hate them, i nearly got killed 5 times in full rune, a got killed once in mage

yeah i know the trees overby the giants sometimes peeps get really lucky other times they just slide around the tree and i pk them lol

yeah but the trees let the n00bs logg out sometimes if you get stuch behind a tree

hey, congrats on gettin 80 combat!

ranging with crossbow in full rune armor? tats not too smart… never wear melee armor when ranging or maging and NEVER use cross-bow ( I’m not too sure if member’s cross bow is good otr not, with the special bolts, but in f2p cross bows are so bad!).

ranging with crossbow in full rune armor? tats not too smart… never wear melee armor when ranging or maging and NEVER use cross-bow ( I’m not too sure if member’s cross bow is good otr not, with the special bolts, but in f2p cross bows are so bad!).

Well i think they shouldnt have tree’s in the wilderness, maybe on the sides of wilderness for decoration, but they shouldnt give “noobs” a chance to run. They shouldnt be in wilderness if their not prepared to die.

man i hate trees i died 4 times cause of them

Same here man same here…

i was pking with my clan and we saw another clan and i attacked a lvl 82 and he teleported away b4 i could kill him with my willow longbow!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

ya…trees get kinda annoying…i ran into a tree while trying to mage this guy who was skulled in full rune…it just stops the spell wen u run into a tree :frowning:

ok…omg you can all go cry its the wild its not there to be fair or easy its the actually really fun part about rs if u dont wanna die then dont run into trees run AROUND then lol isnt that a grand idea… and i bet noobs are in the wild to gain experance and find out what its actually like so if they get away its ur fualt cuz u can t kill em fast so stop crying…omg

trees are good and bad
it doesnt matter but
i dont really like trees