The X God Chaser X Fan Club!!!!!!!!!

Hey since everyone loves God chaser I decided to start a fan club for him 8)

Don’t i have the brains lol.
If you wanna join just say something to do God chaser eg you rule Chase!

errr… ok… thats nice…

uhm…okay i guess i err could say that

Uhhh… maybe instead you could just pm him and tell him you apreciate what he’s doing? I guess…?

No It’s Not really ME who like thinks hes cool. Just loads of ppl do so i decided to giv him a post wer every1 who DOES like him can say so!

Go God Chaser!!! 8) Heh.

That guy is so cool…Man he’s my idol…

Go me! 8)

lol… what a great idea :stuck_out_tongue: … i guess i’m joining :lol: Go XGod-ChaserX…

chase sucks! jk lol ur cool chase u made my sig! go chase!!

Yeah… Woo hoo XGod-chaserX… I’m definitely in the fan club…

dude wanna b good buds i would work 4 or whatever u need.i could give u a 500k job if u want i will take orders on rs2 my name on it is death 1180 what lvl r u on it?

Yeah cmon!!!
Lets go Chase!

Yeah cmon!!!
Lets go Chase!

Wait… I thought we were “praising” XGod in this topic… No offense to chase or anything though chase and XGod are two totally different people…

i think by ‘chase’ they mean XGod-ChaserX… i’m not sure… but i think that’s what they mean… but yeh, it is kinda confusing, as there’s a member called Chase in rsr…

i think by ‘chase’ they mean XGod-ChaserX… i’m not sure… but i think that’s what they mean… but yeh, it is kinda confusing, as there’s a member called Chase in rsr…

:P… I guess though XGod does say in his poem topic that people know him as XGod, FaithImpur (AIM), and Dan… Which kinda got to me saying that how Chase is a nickname or a variant of a name that can be derived from Dan or Daniel… Unless Dan is just another screenname he uses and that Chase is his real first name… But yeah, chase is also a member here on RSR… Acutally, there are two chases… One of whom isn’t active at the moment… He was active a month or two ago… BTW, I’m not talking about chase312… For I know she is a girl and that she is still active on RSR… There was another chase who was active a month or two ago… Though I haven’t seen him post here in a month or so… Just letting you know so we don’t get confused if ‘Chase’ is really XGod or not…

yeah sorry I meant Xgod by Chase.

So yeah Go Xgod!!! lol

woo hoo go… um… chase! yay chase!

and peter said howdy!

WTF lol? Meh, Go XGod-chaserX, you rule!

~ ewok

Rock on, xGod-chaserx!

Go xGod-chaserx! :stuck_out_tongue: