this isnt my name!!!!!!!!! FIX IT!!! me give 10k :)

mods lock this…

Not only is that impossible but how do we know it was made for you?

it wasnt it was at a website. they have a bunch that people made for themselves and put up for grabs. lol i like that one so i took it. and if its impossible than thats really gay that they have a site like that…

Suure… No website does that. I’ll only maybe attempt if you give me a link of that exact thread.

okey dokey! actually im not sure i was supposed to do that…but it seems logicle i mean why else would they have all those siggys on there. and it not a thread its a gallery of sigs. http://www.invasion-designs.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10011&pos=-316

Omg that doesn’t even say to take it. Its a gallery for you to see his work not steal it.

tee hee oopsys…lol screw this then! ahhh im a theif daddy! and i cant spell!!! ahhhh!!! im such a moron…you can tell because i just made that siggy im like high or something its crazy…im going around the site making a topic that says “staking 100mil in checkers” and then when you click it says “this is spam” lol i dont know all of my posts right now are just retarded…maybe its because i havent slept in over 20 hours…

It’s like going to an art museum, taking a picture of something you like, and writing your name on it… Doesn’t work that way. Wow, you need to get a life. All you do is try to get sigs that aren’t yours, and don’t sleep for over 20 hours. Go to bed.

sleep sucks. im laughing about, literally, everything. you kno how hard i laughed after making my sig 5 mins ago? i was laughing so hard my family woke up…

Dude I haven’t slept since yesterday. I’ve been practically awake for 24 hours. Because on Friday I went to San Fansisco and my mom dragged my brother and I and her friend all throught China town looking…for a purse.

^^^haha thats funny right there! btw im making you a gift. it will be awesome…

Heres a tip on the text. Theres a text tool with an A on it on the side bar. you can use that and switch it to transparent so it looks neat and good.

tee hee thanks! i didnt kno you could make it transparent! i love you!

Uh…only my mom loves me. And maybe my brother. Other than that…

your welcome. I maybe a photoshop kind of girl but I know some paint stuff too.

cool cool. photoshop costs doesnt it? id like to have it tho. and what is your thing going to say? gifts ar…gifts are cool? i like beans. and btw YOUR A GIRL? i was thinking you were a guy this whole time. they really need this info on the side of posts…under location or something…

Ya photoshop isn’t free. “Gifts are super duper cool” is whats its going to say If I can fit that in there.

Ya I’m a girl but I don’t know if they need that info. I’m probably the only female in my whole family (my mom is only other person besides my brother) who knows how to work a computer and many programs. My brother can do pretty basic stuff on photoshop but not the same things I can do. We have different styles.