time to insultus

insult me or myclan i/we dont care wegive you permission to do it
myclan is the elite four my other clan members are Zeratul fenix
and chivalrousknight

y would i wantt to do that

because me/us dont care
i justhope you wontgeta warningfor doing this

go toss a salad :twisted:

okay. you ppl really need to get a life. cmon, getting kicks out of being insulted is pretty sad. y dont u go insult someone in wildy then get pked if u want to be insulted.

Why would he get a warning for that? :?

Don’t make stupid topics like this. Who cares if you say it’s okay to make fun of you and your clan? We could make fun of it even without your permission!

Yeah, good point… Who asks for permission to make fun of someone?

Nobody lol. This guy just wants posts. (I think)

Yeah, you’re probably right…

all i need is right sort of i/ we wanted to see your opinion about us oh andnice comment soul167 so far your the only one the balls to insultme/us

all i need is right sort of i/ we wanted to see your opinion about us. oh andnice comment soul167 so far your the only one the balls to insult us/we an we thank you for that

Asking permission to insult someone or people kida defeats the purpose. What’s the point of this?

this should be locked because ur trying to get ppl to have warnings

Let’s just lock this because it’s pointless and stupid.

youd on’t get warnings any more. its just the ban button.

if someone tells you to insult them…JUST DO IT GOD!!!

ur caln sucks…piece of shit…fuck you?
(don’t know your caln so il just stop…)
8)

wow what a lame topic …im notneven shur y id bother to read al this garbage…ppl…stop making stupid polls… :twisted:

gah!!!.. :twisted:

“That’s right rat boy…you better get your tough talk outa the way…cuz im about to wipe that smirk right off your face!!”

juist insult us already we /me want to get a laugh out of this or we will get bored and do some thing to america we will regret lol lol lol lmao lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: ijust farted :oops:

by the wat how is my avator isnt it the best thing you have ever seen :smiley:

yes this is true