UNC Won!

UNC won the theChamp Game against Illinois By 5 points,75 to 70,And I just won $500!

Good, they haven’t been worth a darn since Jordan, lol. Haven’t followed any basketball this season, but thats some welcome news from a rather tired out sport.

-_-… Yeah, I’m kinda upset about that considering they barely beat Michigan State but Illinois beat Louisville by 15+ points… Oh well, I still congratulate Illinois for getting to the finals… But yeah, I bet my friend’s going ballistic right now cause he chose UNC to win the entire tourney as well… BTW, NETZeRO… UNC’s been good for the past 5 years… But then again, it has been a while since they’ve won the NCAA tourney… Dag nabit, I still think Illinois should have won… I believe they deserve it more than UNC… Oh well, can’t get everything you want :p…

Almost doesn’t count, and so, without a championship, they haven’t been anything worth mentioning. Hasn’t it been years since they made it to the Final Four, or even 16? I don’t remember which, like I said, I haven’t followed basketball much if at all for a long time lol.

Almost may not count for the entire championship as well but people know UNC for being a good b-ball team overall… They don’t care if UNC hasn’t won a championship title for a long time… Like Georgia Tech (Although they were dissappointing this season…), people know them to be a good b-ball team even though they haven’t been in the Final Four for the last 10 years or so besides last year when they went to the finals… But yeah… I wonder who’s going to be the big teams next year…