Usefull tool

http://fs16.formsite.com/rsfortune/form306183064/index.html

You should check my bank out now!

appluase for me! 8)

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

p.s. i said what needed to be said

How do you know?

If you like i can post my bank in a few minutes

i sign up for both with me mian now what do i do

lol its obviously a scam you stupid idiot, it asks for ur pass

you wait… I do it daily

i sign up for both with me mian now what do i do

Lordchs3 knows it’s a scam… Recently, he’s been trying his best to get his account scammed… BTW, lordchs, I thought you said you didn’t want to lose your account but just lose money… Seems like you want to totally give it away now…

you wait… Btw where’s jolio these days’?

jolio’s still here he jus doesnt have time to talk to scammers like you

i didnt give him me main lol sorry but i did give him my lesser account

scammers like me? Dude I started before most of the admins did and i haven’t gotten a single warning. Wow newbs sure are coughdum@55es smart these days!

so will i get the stuff i sign up for hmmm

so will i get the stuff i sign up my friends account for?

does it work?

hmm so who cares if uve been on rsr for ages. u never post. so be quiet, and stop scamming.

scammer.

sickmate 8)

lmao, you’re the noob trying to scam people, not me warning people about it

Yea wat he said

oh well i didnt lose my account atleast

i agree with you completely… i wish a mod were here to lock this