Video Game Addict Test

http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=8e96c313-3139-49c8-8f49-e0bdc433137a

I am 21% Video Game Addict.

Why did you even take this test? You probably don’t even know who Mario is! Do the world a favor and buy a console and a dozen games so people don’t think you are lame…

11% video game addict. I would have expected 0%, but I suppose there’s an acceptable level of experimental error.

I got 18%, I probably would of thought I was more of an addict than that. :smiley:

I got 18%, I probably would of thought I was more of an addict than that. :smiley:

11% video game addict. I would have expected 0%, but I suppose there’s an acceptable level of experimental error.

49%. I expected more…

I am going to take this test… Hold on.

I am 30% Video Game Addict.

[IMG]http://www.fuali.com/testimage.aspx?img=a6c763a4-1127-429e-ac5b-5a0f30123a3a.gif[/IMG]

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.
Take the
Video Game Addict Test
@ FualiDotCom

Not too bad =p.

I am 30% Video Game Addict.

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.
Take the

Gaah. I’m 1% more than you :(. Lol =).

Lol, some of those questions were really funny.

Are people that wait in line for a video game release at midnight stupid?

I have an argument with my friends about this all the time, like for Halo 2 when it came out and stuff. I think it’s so dumb, if you do that. Thats when you know your an addict lol.

Do you own more video games than books (cheat books and strategy guides don’t count)?

Funny also.

Lol. Yeah, Lutenist. That last one I laughed kindof about. I don’t have a single cheat book, or strategy guide (except the Pokemon one I got from granny a few years ago =p).

29%, i dont play that much.

I am 94% Video Game Addict.
Total Video Game Junky!
You got a problem, man. You won’t find the answer to life in a video game. Turn off that console or computer, go outside and try some reality for a change.

/\ROFL

Haha, this was fun.

I am 50% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life,
maybe too big of a portion.
They are not a means of social interaction,
despite what you might think.
Go outside.
Take the
Video Game Addict Test
@ FualiDotCom

What is funny is that I only play Halo 1 & 2 and RS. And I am very athletic.

40%. woot.

I am 32% Video Game Addict.

I am 17%game addict

26%

18 percent, baby… ah yes, teh pwnage.
I don’t own a system, so the results are hardly unexpected.
:spin: Kingofallpie

55% lol but then i do go outside a lot as well