VOTE NOW!

which one do u like better?..halo or runescape!!!

I’ve never played Halo infact I only have three games for PS2 and I don’t even know what game system halo is. Sorry guys but I’m not a videohead(I like ADnD better. The “pen and paper” RPG that started it all!)

omg! u havent played halo…its for xbox! if u havent played it go play it sumwhere its a good game…i think rs is better thoguh you can do many more things and its online, although halo2 is supposed to becoming out in november sumtime…its supposed to be online, ps2 is coming out with "killzone’ supposed to b a halo killer and it is supposed to b bnetter than it. i havent heard the release date or nething, but its another online game for ps2 and i hope its good. i personally dont like xboxs cuz they have manyt glitches and when they first came out they put a recall on them cuz sumthing was rong with the system. wut 3 games do u ahve for ps2? and r ne of them rpgs?

i voted halo. i mean runescape is awesome, but since halo is an x-box game, it has better graphics and halo 2 is coming out!!! :smiley:

omg that was a hard choice, but i chose halo.

i luv runescape and i luv halo…

ive played halo on xbox even tho i have a ps2 i dnt like xbox very much bt halo the game itself is gud ill b playin halo2 wen it comes out as well mi m8 gets most new xbox games as soon as they come out altho i do that with ps2 but i voted halo the graphics r gr8 plus its a gr8 game bt i luv runscape

ive played halo on xbox even tho i have a ps2 i dnt like xbox very much bt halo the game itself is gud ill b playin halo2 wen it comes out as well mi m8 gets most new xbox games as soon as they come out altho i do that with ps2 but i voted halo the graphics r gr8 plus its a gr8 game bt i luv runscape

Runescape or Halo…OMG thats a hard decision! But i gotta choose halo, u can just plop yourself on your couch with your friends and start fragging each other, which is a lot of fun, rs2 can get boring sometimes…

I VOTED HALO
Only cause of its multiplayer and graphics. Hard choice though. Halo 2 out November. Can’t wait. :twisted:

never played halo… :arrow: …runescape it is !!!11 8O 8O 8O

I’ve never played Halo so I defaultly had to vote for RS… Though I do think Halo looks really cool…