wanna get paid on runescape?(20k every min.)

wanna make 100k every 5min.ill pay you 20k every min !!!
:talktothe well stop!!!
just hold your horses because i need your user name and i need to give you mine on runescape
just give me your runesscape name and mine is barnabas9so come on make so mula real fast!! :eek:
just dont forget to leave your user name tho :wave:

i make 20mil a day just by doing simple arrons and beating simples creatures so come on try me!! :tongue-ti

:confused: puzzled got a few questions go ahead ask me!! ill answer them asap :wink: my promise to you!!

Ok… how does it work exactly?
WARNING: If you are scamming, you will be banned from this site.
sickmate 8)

well all you have to do is give me your user name (so i can contact you on rune…duh!!)
then after i contact you or you contact me ill have you do arrons (such as minning,wc,pking, just differnt stuff) its real simple and pays alot!!

ok guess what i have another great offer!!

if any one would like to become full time worker for me ill pay 500k a week!!

all you have to do is work atleast 3.5hrs for me every week and wala 500k!!

[post 2]ya i know i work way to much!!!
-barnabas

[post 3]well all you have to do is give me your user name (so i can contact you on rune…duh!!)
then after i contact you or you contact me ill have you do arrons (such as minning,wc,pking, just differnt stuff) its real simple and pays alot!!

PREVIOUS POSTS ok guess what i have another great offer!!

if any one would like to become full time worker for me ill pay 500k a week!!

all you have to do is work atleast 3.5hrs for me every week and wala 500k!!

[post 2]ya i know i work way to much!!!
-barnabas

[post 3]well all you have to do is give me your user name (so i can contact you on rune…duh!!)

hey guys/girls guess what this is my bank!![IMG]

ya i know i work way to much!!!
-barnabas

hm tell us first =D

Look barnabas, give us more details…whats the point in not telling us? And dont triple post.

…More info? If it’s ok, I’m in…lol.

ok guys/girls if you want to be paid its cool just leave your rune name and the reasen i showed my bank was to prive that i know what im doing on this game.

-barnabas9

lol if ur runescape name is barnabus6 then ys it say in hte pics cursed you as teh one with the bank?

owned…

scam alert

So are u selling stuff?

just give us more details on this.

Thats not his bankk!!! look at the name in the bottom!

idiot, the acount says cursed you not barnabas9 and also the stats come up as 48 defence and 38 magic so yhat can’t be you in the d med or sara staff

scammer!