we should of got blue drag hide aswell for f2p

dont u think so?

I suppose they also should have given you dragon weapons, new quests and access to the members world. Just be happy you got the extra bows and arows. Remember you are playing a demo. If you want blue dragonhide then pay $5 a month.

Don’t give the parents won’t let me excuse either

Sorry for ranting but I’m sick of f2pers complaining

I so agree with slip_knot. And that would be nice gettign access to p2p for free. LOL…they would have payed for nothing…lossers…

I beleive you are missing my point

im not complaining its just an suggestion
im lvl 95 and never a member…

not a good suggestion

any anyways, if i was a member i’d be wearing full black d hide.

mybe i am missing his point…but i like mine better.

Well… F2p can wear Green Dragonhide, But I think F2p should get Black too.

Then you want something else to become f2p then another thing and so on. Then there is no point in paying for members as everything is in f2p. Everyone cancels their subscription, JAGEX goes bust and Runescape gets shut down

Great ideas guys

dude that is kindof offensive. I am a f2p person and i dont complain. i do admit that i wish we had more stuff but it is still a good game for f2p.

but i do agree that if ur parents dont let u… just get over it! u need to move on. Get a job or something man.

dude that is kindof offensive. I am a f2p person and i dont complain. i do admit that i wish we had more stuff but it is still a good game for f2p.

but i do agree that if ur parents dont let u… just get over it! u need to move on. Get a job or something man.[/quote]

Yeah, I totally agree with what you said.

but i do agree that if ur parents dont let u… just get over it! u need to move on. Get a job or something man.[/quote]

I was kinda aiming it at f2pers who complain, not f2pers in general. Sorry if I offended you anyway

u think ur cool becuase ur a member. im not asking for drag stuff in f2p, u did

All I’m saying is that once you get something new in the f2p you should be happy, not then go on and ask for even more stuff. I didn’t say you wanted dragon stuff. I said if you get blue dragon, you will want red dragon, then if you get that you will say, “I think Black dragon should be f2p”.

Eventually there would be so much stuff in f2p that it would be pointless to be a member if you got your way

i completely agree with you

Once i saw the new bows, i was also hoping for blue, but the new bows and arrows still make me happy! :smiley:

now honestly,I suppose blue would be ok, but not black!!

Thanks for the support Mutation

I’m don’t think i’m cool cause i’m a member. It’s just the fact that I pay for all the benefits I get, why shouuld I pay for you to loads of extra stuff and updates

btw I find the fact that a Slip Knot fans goes to neopets hilarious. It’s like a black person joining the KKK

u f2p dont no wen to stop do u jagex give u somthing u dont deserve and u want me u shudnt b allowed to ask for more stuff u have no argument u are playing on free software tell me y u deserve new stuff an iil tell u y ur not allowed free stuff