Weird Error

Well, for the past 2 nights, I’ve gotten the weirdest problem on the forums, I’ll be logged in (I even registered a second account to see if it was just this one) but when I click on the forums I get a completely blank page with the title Information

I can’t search, browse forums/members, check PM’s, can’t do anything.

Its happened 2 nights in a row, and I don’t see any other posts about it, is it just me or are the forums still kinda buggy? :confused:

It happened to me 10 minutes ago, it will go away.

Yeah, obviously it goes away or I wouldn’t be posting here, but its quite frustrating when you’re trying to get into market forums, etc. :confused:

Yeah net happened to me too think its just a bug from the server change I think duke just needs time to work everything out.

S.P.A.M!!! yes this has been delt with it shouldent happen anymore 8O

I don’t know what you mean about the blank page; was the font Times New Roman? Usually if those kinds of pages appear RSR is having temporary problems, as mentioned before. But it has never happened to me so I don’t know why I’m even posting anything, much less a long-winded message, in this topic. :smiley:

I know of the problem, but I havn’t heard that it just goes away on its own. Thats odd, I’ll look into it.