What are you thankfull for?

Considering it’s a “ThanksGiving” tradition to go around the table and ask others what you arew thankful for. RSR is like a big table of people sitting around. So this topic is to ask;

What are you thankful for this year?

Me, this year. Probably my family, and my friends who were there in bad situations.

Everything! My family, Church, house, friends, computer :smiley:

Quick reply Red, didn’t even have time to edit my post. Thats nice, I should also be thankfull that none of my friends or my personal belongings were hit by the hurricanes this year.

I’m thankful for my family, friends, that we didn’t lose stuff in the hurricane.
I’m thankful for many things, such as food, water, etc.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for everything and everyone that has improved my life and the way of live it.

I’m thankful for my RL buds who are always there for a laugh. thankful for my girl friends who are always there for a cry when I need it. I’m thankful for my the food on my table every night, thankful for the roof over my head, and thankful for my family. My brother and sister are always there for me with problems. My parents keep me off the street and out of trouble. I don’t know where I’d be without them.

I’m thankful for Lutenist :D. He keeps me up to date on the new stuff, the old stuff, and everything in between, music wise.

Last but certainly not least, I’m thankful for my best friend. She’s always there for me and she never gives up on me. I love her with all of my heart and I dunno what I’d do without her. She knows more about me then anyone, and two years ago she was the last person i expected to be best friends with.

I am thankful for turkey. Food, stuffing, just stuff to feed my face with in general.

im thankfull for my good grades in school, and my parents, and my mom surviving a tumor. but thats it.

I’m thankful for rita not hitting Houston directly and life, happiness, and family.

I am thankful for great and merciful God. I am thankful for my friends and family, even the ones I don’t really like too much. I am thankful for my parents and that are successful highly-payed business persons. The list goes on and on, but that is just a few of the things I am thankful for.

Well, that would have to be, my computer, family, friends,foooood,water,and more :slight_smile:

hey, sorry my asking but… Im a noob here, and i want to put pictures in my siggy. when is says the xxx part, what do i put down and where can i find the thing to put down. also, i was wondering how you guys make the cool moving signatures? thanks in advance

I’m thankfull for almost everything.

I’m thankfull that an earthquake hasn’t hit San Fransisco yet.

The turkey for sacraficing itself…

Friends: they are always there for me when I need them, they are always giving you the right path to choose (almost). Whether you get into an argument or not, you will forget all about it the next day. :smiley:

Family, friends, and good internet connection!

Family, friends, oxygen, and so on. :slight_smile:

Lol. My internet is comcast. How about yours?
I love oxygen.

Can someone explain why thanksgiving is a holiday/ Why you celebrate it? How it started? Who started it?

Well…http://www.inglewoodcarecentre.com/history/thanksgiving.htm

That might help.

Hm… I’m thankful to be alive this second, and thankful of all the wonderful people in my life who have shaped me into who I am now, and the others that I will eventually meet… I am thankful for my parents who have taught me countless morals and ideas about the way of life… Of course, nothing is complete without friends, so I’m thankful to all of my friends who supported me and was there when I needed help, just as I am thankful to all my ‘enemies’ who taught me numerous lessons…

I think I agree =)