What armor u guys wear in wildy?

Hey guys i was just wonderin wot armor u guys wear in wildy?

I wear rune full with 2h. :smiley:

Just post wot u wear...

Full rune, ammy of power, red boots/gloves and rune battle axe.

full rune rune scimmy + accessories…

nothing,… lmfao i might smith myself some iron somethimes, but i cant even make full yet… so bye

full rune scimmy kite, legends cape, white boots and red gloves

i want a legends cape…too bad im not a member…poo

too bad you need to do the quest to get it

sad :cry:

full splitbark armor iban staff legends cape cooking gloves boots of lightness dragon sqare shield

i lost full addy, rune long, yellow gloves, ring of recoil,
and holy symble in the wilderness

can any1 help me
i am doing a clue scrol but i have come to a grinding holt and i wonder if
anyone can help me

my first clue was an anagram of party pete
the second was i need to talk to uilizia but i am not sure of such a person
could som1 plz tell me who and where this person is

master attacker, are those stats real…i dont think they are but my friend wants to know

[size=24][size=18]Okay pplz lets just keep this going eh? no time for questions[/size][/size] :slight_smile:

i normally wear mage stuff inside. if i’m going into level 1-10 then i wear full guthix inside so that i wont lose them :slight_smile:

Rune chain (for now), rune legs, full, baxe and ammy of power.

hairyharry you have to update your profile. Click the profile button and then click submit and it should work

hey i wear full rune with scimmy or if im in members i wear my rune halberd and full tune with ammy of glory

full rune of course, y not?

i where all steel and a steel long sword i know i am a noob 8)

if ur gonna lie u should at least try to cover it up, to do legends and get legends cape u have to do family crest quest to do that u need lvl 59 mage…u only have 50, better luck next time…o and u need lvl 60 def to wield a drag square to :wink:

i have full rune but i dont wear it in case i lose it. i just make myself some xtra mith or steel armor. i do bring my rune long or 2h everytime