What do you ppl have agains goths???

you read the title, i’m just curious cause they’re seems to be alot of hating on this type of ppl. Also if you are goth tell why, oh and what ur religion is… :twisted:

im goth and i am because i like how i feel when im goth. my religion is christian (protestant, baptist) and im a huge follower

we dont hate goths…goths hate us!

why should goths be able to hate punks?

or punks be able to hate metalheads?

or metalheads be able to hate hippies?

because we can!

fucking strait

i have goth, punk, and preppie friends…i dont care how ya dress…

im a goth, and i dont hate punks, but i do dislike hippies… :twisted:

i dont care

i dont hate goths i have friends in like every kinda clique you can think of…sieg plz stop flaming, and wats wrong wit hippies all they wanna do is smoke their pot and be left in peace trust me i used to be one of em

i only hate them if theyre vegetarian tree-huggers… the others i kan stand :twisted:

man i like hippies they are always getting high on sumthing or other but if they didnt do that i would agree with soul167

I dont like hippies,punks or goths!
hippies are like

hippy#1:Save the trees man!does a “peace” sign
hippy#2: Right on dude!punchs the air with glory!
hippy#3: Yeah man!Lets get naked and tie ourseves to trees!strips

Normal person: Tree Huggers…

And goths are like wearing big spikey braclets,with big spikey hair with a black shirt with a skull on it and black trousers and some are covered with tatoos,and i dont like the music punks listen to and they r freaks!

thats just my opinion :wink: :roll:

i’m a sk8ter and i dont care :twisted:

people like you reall just need to OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THAT NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU!!! they could say the same thing about you, they could make fun of whatever type of person you are but you know what they dont and because of that it makes them better people than scum like you i cant even think of newords for you. you think that because someone dresses diffrent or listens to diffrent music or wears diffrent jewelry that your better then them, but your not your much much worse then them

I don’t like punks or goths, but I like hippies. Give Peace a Chance!

That’s right. You don’t like that guy from “that 70’s show”? He’s awesome, and hilarious!

That’s a funny show! Hippies all 'round!

Goths are ooo so hot, all the goths in my school have done the dead with me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What i mean is that they fuk the Sht out of me. They are very bouicey :smiley: 8O :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 8O 8O o they hav huge boobies

What the crap are you talking about! 8O They did the dead with you! I don’t want to know what that is!

ok well as far as i can tell you just made another account just for that post because you wouldnt do that on purpose with ur main on here, and ur only allowed to have one account.

Plz edit that cause i know a lot of 10yr olds that read these forums