What if this happened

Just saying. What if this happened. THe game turns upside down and twisted. An Evil monster comes and starts to take over runescape. and it seems unbeatable. So what happens is all the players in runescape in the game and even lvl3. Have to use all there might to deystroy the monster. Tht will be weird and hard. Well I’m just glad tht won’t happen. But we can start a story. Like If I start then you guys take over to continue writing the story. like play each others part.

While in runescape the sun was setting down, and all seems fine till…(Now someone continues this part what I left off, anyways I’m bored)

people give their god armor to innovation25! and hes the master ruler of the moleman! :twisted:

the brave warrior krazy_killz kills innovation( crazily)lol and takes all the god armor then gives it to the village people.how nice…NOT! krazy_killz then kills them all and keeps the god armor

Then all the ppl in runescape would come together and they would kill krazy_killz and they would get together again and would fight the big monster from lvl 666 with all there power they got but they are not strong enough and when all hope is lost the heaven turns green red and lightning will rage there the gods came … the ppl of runescape got hope and where going back in battle with the gods as generals …

how it continues is a secret … :slight_smile:

(hope u like it :stuck_out_tongue: )

that would be freakin awesome!!! so fun…
lol

Not a serect till the dark wizards got a hold of all the magic and use it to take over the wolrd. Then I went to stop them. But enventually they figuerd out that I was coming and teleported me to the otherside of the wolrd ( with Man eating blood dirsty monster who are real quick and mostly no man or woman can survie in that place) so I can’t reach them. Then…

…all hope seemed lost until i woke up and saw the mess the world was in.
i immediatly grabbed my weapon (a rune7-hander) and killed all the dark
wizards with one sweep of my blade. But then…

the dark wizards turn to zombies and it didn’t turn out good cuase they can still use magic. Mean while me, in this land with the monsters about to atk me. I remembered I had left of the magic the dark wizards did not stole from and use it to return to Varrock. When I got there I saw …

…a pile of the carcasses of all the runescape players (except me of course). a large undead monster is feeding off the carcasses. it gains the power that that player had everytime it eats a carcass.

But from my eyes. From my eyes there were only about 1000 people gone. So much of them being gone. Well I knew what had to be done. I put on my wizards clothes and took out my addy scimiter (which I found from a dead guy), and on crazy to attack them with out a idea of a plan. While I was charging to attack. I was waiting to see if anyone would help me to fight. And I saw…

a hobo with 85 attack and 169 strength who says he’ll help if u give him some food (and some beer). it also begins to rain, but not water, it rains mith scimmys.

Rune7 big imagination of raining mith scimmys did not came true. Its actually rain with thunder storms. So I luckly had some food and beer. I gave to him. When I truned my back to see. It was un real. the dark wizards zombie actually use their magic and made a clone of me. A dark clone that was set to fight me with the same stats and clothing of me with dark wizard robe. But they did not clone me alone, they cloned everyone else in the world to fight. Even Zezima the srongest and popular player. It was so unreal. I had to keep my guard up to defeat my self dark Furryattack. Meanwhile…

luckily, after killing the dark wizards i had gone back home to get some more sleep so I did not get cloned. but when the thunderstorms and fighting started i got up and went outside to see what was going on. when i saw the situation, i knew i had to think of something quick. then i got an idea, i gathered my runes and cast weaken on the stongest clones, making them slightly weaker, giving us an advantage.

As rune7 thuoght he did not get cloned. He was wrong. He got cloned which followed him to his house and waiting for him look behind him and atk.

Everyone was to evenly match on fighting and casting spells in all ways. But something else happened. It was way to twisted to happened I could not belive it,…

amidst all the chaos a swirling vortex opened up and the rabbit from the Holy Grail came out, and began killing everything in its path

y wouldnt it let me post when i had “monty python” in it?

Don’t know. Well back to the story. Were was I… Oh yeah. The rabit ate everything evil its saw. Even the clones. We were surprised of the victory, but the rabit had was still hungry. It looked at all of us and decided, wht the heck were ust people so it went after us. We all knew we weren’t to stupid to run away. so all of us went tand put up a fight. We…

i get out my bow, range pot, and start hitting 18s on you, you try and pray and i hit a 30 on you with my dragon mace! and i rule!.

but just before u kill him, the rabbit kills u.