What Should I Do?

I’m fairly (80%) certain that sometime in February I will become a member. Is there anything I should do before I become a member? I think cutting 1k normal logs, getting 100 bronze bars, and collecting 1k feathers will be a good idea for fletching. Are there any other things I can do to prepare for this if it happens?

Train for quests look at some quest guides and get the ftp lvls up that u need

you should really just worry about getting cash…

looking on the world map for places to mine / smith / fish so on so forth ask people the best places to do stuff… if your not sure of being a member for long period of time be sure to be able to sell items for money before your a free player again…

take advantage of what free players can do to help you out…

Cut a lot of logs, and a whole crap load of willows, then you can lvl fletching. fletching is fun lol. well to me it is. but can get boring after a while.

Raise ur ranging. It will help u a lot for getting lvl 3 clues later and for the lost city quest. Crafting is good too. Dont chop 1 k norm logs. 15 k arrow shafts only costs 15-50 k and u can use ur time better for just collecting feathers. AAlso use bronze bars for knives so u wont lose ne feathers on them. They give instant range exp and they are the fastest weapon in the game.

up your combat