Whats goin on tomorrow...

Tomorrow im goin for a 5 hour drive (sounds like fun doesnt it? :roll: ) headin to Big White (a mountain in British Columbia) until saturday. We will be staying in my dads freinds sisters 3 room apartment that you can ski to! It’s gonna be sweet!!! So anyways im not gonna be able to come on Runescape or here until Sunday (although even if I had access to a computer I probably would be busy). So until then cya!

Hope you have a gr8 time :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like a blast… watch out for that yellow snow… Its no bueno if u know what i mean.

Sounds like a blast… watch out for that yellow snow… Its no bueno if u know what i mean.

great… i hope u have the best time ever :wink:

cool! have fun! :smiley:

Have fun! We’ll look forward to your return!

Yeah, have a great time… We’ll miss you on RSR while you’re gone… Man, me and my friends were thinking about driving to Alaska to sightsee but I didn’t know it took that long just to get through the Canadian part of the trip… Well, have fun…

well im goin now so cya on sunday everybody! :smiley:

Dude, you live on the East coast dont you? Man that would be crazy!

But any way have a great time. :smiley: :wink:

Dude, you live on the East coast dont you? Man that would be crazy!

But any way have a great time.

Well, it was more of a random idea… I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen but if it does… We’re just thinking of splitting it up into two summers… One summer for the eastern half and one summer for the western half plus alaska and some sightseeing and such in Canada… (Which means that we’re gonna have to unevenly split the trip for this as the canada and alaska part will be pretty long…) But yeah…

Nice Stuff! Hope you have fun!

Bye and have a nice time.

have a good time in my country …lol :smiley: :lol:

Wow, sounds like fun! Have a good time there!

He’s been gone for 2 days, why are people still saying goodbye?

~ ewok

Well im back everybody! so heres the rundown. First there was a whopping 5 hour drive (although nothing compared to what Geminiman is facing if he goes 2 Alaska :? ) from Vancouver (where I live) to Big White Ski Resort on wednesday. I will voice what is going through alot of your heads. BOOOOOOOOOOORING! lol So anyways its finally done and we are looking around the apartment we are staying in. It was a freind of my Dad’s apartment so it had those special touches. So im looking around my room and Lo and Behold there was a Xbox! I mean i was there to ski but im not gonna be skiing all day so when im not ill have it to play! so its getting late that night and we were to tired to ski so we call it a day. Next morning. My parents had signed me up for ski lessons for that day and the next so I went to the lesson meeting place. That was probably the worst lesson i had. I kept on falling and skiiding and tripping and my teacher said that the skis I had (rentals) were to short. I had a very frustrating morning. After 2 hours of pain I went home for lunch then went sking with my dad. After about an hour of that my skis locked up and I tripped, ejected from them, flew 5 feet, and landed on my stomach to get the wind knocked out of me. Then as I regained my wind nausia came over m e and i just about made a multicolour yawn. About 3 hours of skiing that day. The next day was mush better. I dont know if it was my skis or my teacher but I was skiing much better. I had lots of fun and my teacher led us to a new and very exciting part of the mountain. That afternoon me and my dad returned there and had loads of fun going down a bunch of very very VERY fun runs (no duh lol). That night we went night sking and had even more fun going down in the almost (but not quite) darkness. That day i skied almost 8 hours! sounds tiring doesnt it (I slept well that night :wink: ) then the next day (today) we had loads of fun ( :roll: ) going along snowy highways in between two transport trucks. But anyways now im back so Hi everyone and Happy Easter!

Well, glad to know that you had fun for the most part though… BTW, that “round trip around the US including Alaska” might not happen as my friends haven’t said anything about it and now they’ve got a lot of obligations from girlfriends to school work…

That was probably the worst lesson i had. I kept on falling and skiiding and tripping and my teacher said that the skis I had (rentals) were to short.

Pfft… Don’t sweat it… The first time you learn to ski or snowboard, you fall down a lot… There was a winter program at my school that had weekly trips to ski or snowboard… Almost everyone who went to learn to ski or snowboard fell down alot the first times they learned to ski or snowboard… Believe me, It’d probably take me like 5 lessons + 1000+ falldowns to learn how to ski basically… But yeah, glad to know you had fun… And yeah, Happy Easter…

well actually it wasnt my first time skiing just my first time skiing in a year. The reason I was falling was mostly that when I was doing paralell turns the tips of my skis would overlap and i would trip but the next day i snowed my mom so bad :smiley:

Hey! No fair! I’m stuck at home while you go skiing… :frowning: