Whats the weather like by you today?

"After lurking around several other communities, I noticed a trend. Several persistent threads that can be updated by basically every user each day. I figured we could use a few of our own here.

And with the weather being pretty nice where I live for probably the second time since the new year, I figured this would be a good one to start with. Today was pretty nice, sunny and about 50 degrees. After being in the 30’s for the past month and mostly lower than 10 degrees from January through early March, it was nice to have a day where I could go outside in a t-shirt without a jacket.

Whats the weather like by you today?"

Clear skies, high of 77 degrees F. Supposed to rain next week, which is great because we’re in a huge drought. April showers bring May flowers, apparently, lol.

Going up to around 65 degrees where I live. Sunny for most of the day with rain later. Friday into Saturday it is supposed to get cold again we might get up to 6 inches of snow.

Yesterday we hit around 75F when it’s been in the 30s for the most of march or so. It’s been raining all day today and in the 50s though. I think it is supposed to stay around this temperature the rest of the week.