What's you're sign?!

Well, i mean sign as in by mythology!

I’m a taurus…
… ruling planet: venus
Birthstone: elmerald
Colors: green and yellow

If you want to know your mythology sign and ill tell you the birthston, ruling planet, and colors for that sign!

I think that I am a Virgo… not sure if that’s what you mean…

-=~ J.T. ~=-

Yeah thats what i meant…
thnx for responding

Edit: Virgo…
…Birthstone: Crystal( not too sure: based on memory)
Ruling planet: Jupiter(not too sure: based on memory)
Colors: purple and gold

Aquarius, no idea, what that means or does lol thats all i know

Aquarius…
…Birthstone: ?
Ruling planet: Uranus(planet for those of you that think of it as something else lol)
Color: Cerulian Blue

I’m an Aquarius…

scorpio, but i don’t no what planet it is run by, i’m not really into the solar systen at school.

Hey! I’m a scorpio too! :smiley:

:gangster: ~Raven

im Leo but i dont know what planet and stone and colours…

I’m a Gemini… But all I know is that my birthstone is a pearl.

:jester:

Umm…Leo…I Think My Birthstone Is The Birthstone Of August!

Aries… What’s my info?

im a libra im not sure what my planet is or my colors but i know my birthstone is sapphire winter lord could u tell me the rest plz. im in2 the whole mythogloy thing

Libras…
Ruling planet: Venus
Colors: ?
Srry i forget but i like mythology so im getting a book on it soon!

Aries…
…Birstone: ?
Ruling planet: mars
Colors: firey red

Leo…
Ruling planet: Sun

Gemini…
…Birstone: wow malububrad your right!
Ruling planet: Mercury

I’m gemini, like Brad.

Cherck my list, on the post b4 this 1.

Im sagittarus what my info? lol

i think i’m also scorpio…not really sure…

eaglesfan i got a poster that tells you what you are just tell me your b-day…

I found a link with more informaton then ever!

Aries:
Duality: Masculine
Triplicity (Element): Fire

Quadruplicity (Quality): Cardinal Aries is active, energetic, excitable and impulsive, optimistic, open to change and new experiences
Ruling Planet: Mars Ancient god of war, aggression, conflict. In astrology, Mar’s influence fosters tension and accidents; it rules over fire and danger.
Symbol: The Ram Assertive, sexual, able to climb to great heights.
Glyph (written symbol): The pictograph represents the horns and long nose of the Ram. It also pictures the eyebrows and nose of man (the head is the part of human anatomy that Aries rules). In symbolic terms, the glyph is two half moons joined by a straight line, which indicates idealism tied to authority and leadership
Dominant Keyword: I am
Polarity: Libra Aries is a “me-first” sign. People with Aries tendencies strongly project their own personalities and can be quite selfish. Libra, which is Aries’ opposite sign, is the sign of partnership. Natives of Libra feel incomplete without a partner or lover, and strive for happiness as a pair.
Part of the Body Ruled by Aries: The Head: Aries people are prone toward headaches, and subject to minor injuries around the head and face.
Lucky day: Tuesday
Lucky Numbers: 1 and 9
Magical Birthstone: Diamond: Atracts love, financial success, and brings luck in new ventures. The diamond is particularly lucky for Aries people when worn on the left side of the body.
Special Color: Red: The color of Fire and excitement
Cities: Florence, Naples, Verona, Marseilles
Countries: England, Germany, Poland
Flowers: Geranium, Honeysuckle, Sweet Pea
Trees: All thorn-bearing trees
Metal: Iron
Animals Ruled by Aries: Sheep and, especially, rams
Danger: Aries people are susceptible to harm from fie and sharp instruments. They are also prone to accidents involving high speed, and tend to get into violent and dangerous situations

Gemini:
Gemini is the third Sign of the Zodiac, and those born under this Sign will be quick to tell you all about it. This is because they love to talk. It’s not just idle chatter with these people, either. The driving force behind a Gemini’s conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing for more and more information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that knowledge later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships. Contact with these people is always enjoyable - Geminis are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party. Even though their intellectual minds can rationalise forever and a day, Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped.

The Gemini-born can easily see both sides of an issue; a wonderfully practical quality. Less practical is the fact that you’re not sure which Twin will show up half the time. Geminis may not know who’s showing up either, which can prompt others to consider them fickle and restless.They can be wishy-washy, too, changing their mood on a simple whim. It’s this characteristic which readily suggests the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign.

Funny, brimming with life, full of ideas on one hand; inconsistent, capricious, superficial on the other. These are the twins that represent Gemini, a bundle of maddening contradictions. Be that as it may, they can be simply adorable creatures who love life and add zest and happiness to the world by being what they are. You are the life and soul of any party, amazing all and sundry with your apparent knowledge of everything. Although, it is easy for many to see through how you only skim the surface- it does not really bother you since you are going to give up your audience sooner than they are going to give you up. You may be a Jack-of-all-trades but it does not mean that you lack the ability to master skills; you just don’t have the time, something else always seems to come up. You are versatile and have an amazing grasp of the subject you choose, although it may not interest you for long. With an active and creative mind, you can come up with the goods but it still requires great effort for you to follow them up. However, your talents, like you, need to be recognized and appreciation serves as encouragement.

You are best advised not to rush headlong into marriage; give adequate thought before popping the question. Libra, Aquarius, fellow Gemini, and Aries are best suited as life partners for Gemini. Make sure you feel very comfortable with the person you want to marry, before you commit yourself. Anyone romantically involved with you, even for a short while, is likely to find you affectionate, interesting, adventurous and a fun person to be with, but your fickle, almost uncaring attitude will manage to break many hearts before you finally settle down. You may be a notorious flirt, but it will be wonderful coming home to someone who has stood by you through all the highs and lows. Be sure that your partner shares your sense of humour. You are a fun person to be with. You get along with children like a house on fire. You will never stray if your family life is satisfying.

Gemini’s have supple bodies and a good bone structure. You have a cheerful face and it is very easy to detect signs of anxiety, tension or unhappiness in you. Your face gives away what you might try to hide behind wit and humour. Gemini’s also rarely put on extra weight. The rib cage, shoulders, arms and fingers are vulnerable to accidents, while some of you may suffer from bronchitis and asthma. You are particularly wary of physical pain and would go that extra length to avoid any unpleasant situations. Your busy lifestyle is often the cause of your problems. You are frequently involved with more than one task at a time. If you don’t slow down and find time to take care of yourself, your health is likely to suffer. You must take time out to rest and relax as your hyperactivity can leave you feeling stressed and anxious, so it is essential that you take steps to bring your stress level down. Drinking chamomile tea with milk before bed will soothe your nerves and help you relax and sleep well. You could try Yoga as a remedy for your problems. It would calm your nerves, help you slow down and improve your concentration.

Leo:
Duality: Masculine
Triplicity (element): Fire
Quadruplicity (quality): Fixed: Leo is enthusiastic, powerful, expansive and creative, generous and extravagant, dogmatic and fixed in opinion
Ruling Planet: The Sun: Center of our solar system, a star that burns with intense fire and supplies us with light, heat and energy. In astrology, the Sun is the most powerful planetary influence, bestowing vitality and authority.
Symbol: The Lion: Regal, brave, dominating, sometimes indolent. Possessing nobility and pride.
Glyph (written symbol) The pictograph represents two valves of the human heart (a part of the anatomy that Leo rules). It is also the Greek symbol for the first letter of Leo. In symbolic terms, it is two incomplete circles of the Sun joined by a crescent moon, symbolizing power derived from both the intellect and the emotions.
Dominant Keyword: I Will
Polarity: Aquarius: Leo is the sign that governs pleasure and creativity. Natives of Leo look for what they can get out of life for themselves, and tend to dominate others. Aquarius, Leo’s opposite sign, is the sign of hopes and wishes and the higher aspirations of mankind. Aquarian people are concerned with larger ideals, humanitarian concepts, and are more impersonal and aloof in their relationships.
Part of the Body Ruled by Leo: Back, spine, and the heart: Emotional strain and physical overexertion cause back and spine ailments in Leo people.
Lucky Day: Sunday
Lucky Numbers: 8 and 9
Magical Birthstone: Ruby: Protects against physical injury and insures faithfulness. It also bring its wearer serenity of mind.
Special Colors: Gold and orange: The magnetic colors of the Sun.
Cities: Rome, Prague, Damascus, Hollywood
Countries: France, Italy, Romania
Flowers: Sunflower and Marigold
Trees: Orange and all citrus trees
Metal: Gold
Animals Ruled by Leo: All felines
Danger: Leo people tend to be bombastic and challenging, and often unknowingly provoke others into impulsive violence. They are also prone toward being victims of slander.

Scorpio:
As the eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpio represents the eighth stage in the evolution of man and his place in the universe. This stage is concerned with an emotional development that goes beyond Cancerian concern with home and family. Scorpio’s emotional involvement is not based on love or pleasure, but on the control and understanding of human emotions and the role they play in the mysterious process of life and death. Though all Scorpios do not spend their lives pondering the mysteries of life and death, most of them are inquisitive, probing individuals. They are fascinated with how things work, especially people. Their mental and physical powers of recuperation are remarkable, and truly evolved Scorpios can learn to use their power to help and inspire others.

symbol: scorpion, eagle & phoenix
ruling planet: Mars & Pluto
colors : deep reds, emerald
birthstone: Topaz
Flowers: anemone, heather, and gardenia
Scorpios are stubborn and impervious to changes not of their own making. However they accomplish many things in life because of their tenacity in sticking with projects when others lose patience and stamina. On the surface they may seem easy-going, congenial, and gregarious but they are also extremely tenacious with a tendency to manipulate and control. Keys to their success are a strong will and the ability to get to the bottom of things. They want answers and doggedly persist until they get them. Astrological symbols for Scorpio are the scorpion and the eagle. They representative the potency and range of the formidable power and control that Scorpios can develop.

Scorpios react emotionally to everything they experience in life. Before they take physical action, before they sort out the practicality of what they are doing, and before they reason things out intellectually, they express their feelings. Though their emotions are the strongest motivational factor in their behavior, unlike the emotionally oriented Cancerians and Pisceans, Scorpios are not apt to wear their hearts on their sleeves. They consciously or subconsciously want to dominate relationships and rarely exhibit emotions openly. Even when they seem to be open, they always hold back something of themselves. They may not intentionally want to be mysterious but many of them manage to appear enigmatic anyway. They do not like being crossed or manipulated, and react to such treatment with sarcasm and vengefulness.

Modern astrologers assign Pluto, planet of intensity and depth, as the ruler of Scorpio. Ancient astrologers (unaware of Pluto’s existence) assigned Mars, planet of fire and energy, as the ruler of Scorpio. Both of these planets can be seen to influence the nature of those born in Scorpio. The focus and concentration of their expressions and personality makes them appear magnetic and powerful.

The fiery energy of Mars that is exhibited when they are enthusiastic attracts and inspire others. Their intensity can be overwhelming but also subtle. Their considerable energy is not aroused or employed just to have something to do as is often the case with Aries, the other Mars-ruled personality. Unlike Aries, Scorpio is not openly combative unless it becomes necessary. Their privacy is tightly protected, and others get to know them only up to a certain point. They may not show any sign of inner struggle but when they are after something or someone their determination is fierce. Should they not be favored in the outcome, they are not willing or gracious losers. They are not arrogant and, in fact, are quite interested in others and what others have to say. However they often exhibit a self-sufficiency that implies there isn’t much they don’t already know.

Scorpios have a strong, competitive nature. With little effort they become exceptional athletes. They want real challenges and will not easily suffer would-be competitors who do not possess skills that are equal to their own. They enjoy sports that require strength, swiftness, and cunning. Body-building, soccer, hockey, hunting, swimming, scuba diving, and spelunking are favorite activities. Scorpio is associated with the mythical phoenix rising from the ashes. This symbol not only represents their own recuperative powers, it also represents their resourceful ability to create something new out of something old or useless. Recycling, and renovating homes and other buildings are typical projects for which they are well suited. Creative potentials include those who are outstanding cooks, writers, designers, and composers. Their shrewdness in assessing value makes them excellent real estate agents and developers, bankers, stockbrokers, and financial planners.

Scorpio colors are red, black, midnight blue, and emerald green. Vulnerable parts of the body are the reproductive organs and excretory system. Headaches, infections, and fevers are Scorpio complaints. Topaz is Scorpio’s birthstone. The Roman naturalist, Pliny the Elder, traced the name to the Island of Topazos which, in Greek means "to guess. " This meaning is a fair description of the inquisitive, mystery-loving nature of Scorpio. Topaz, one of the hardest minerals, cannot be cut with a knife. It is yet another representation of the impenetrable Scorpio nature. Scorpio flowers include the anemone, heather, and gardenia.

Virgo:
As the sixth sign of the zodiac, Virgo represents the sixth stage in the evolution of man and his place in the universe. In Leo the need is to discover and develop man’s individuality and creative potential. In Virgo the need is to find ways to put man’s individual talents to the best possible use. This is why Virgo is known as the sign of service. For many Virgos, the need to make things better is satisfied by pursuing careers in health-related fields or in other areas such as teaching, labor relations, environmental protection, social work, or religious counseling. Though most of them do have altruistic motives in helping others, it must also be said that Virgos have a tendency to act the martyr when their service or counseling is ignored, and it is not unheard of for them to use guilt as a weapon when they want to elicit the attention and cooperation of others. Virgos have to learn that helping others to improve is one thing, but pushing them toward goals of perfection they cannot hope to accomplish is destructive as well as impossible.

symbol: virgin with a shaft of wheat
ruling planet: Mercury
colors : grey and navy blue
birthstone: sapphire
Flowers: aster, chrysanthemum, ivy, and fern
Virgos adapt to change. This trait is a strength because it is a survival mechanism, and a weakness because it makes them vulnerable to the demands and influence of other people. Instinctively responsive to the needs of others, they usually adapt to different people and changing circumstances by finding ways to make themselves useful. The Virgin is the astrological symbol of Virgo and, like the true virgin, most Virgos are shy. Like a virgin waiting to give herself to the perfect lover, Virgos are also idealistic. Unfortunately when they allow idealism to get out of hand, nothing is accomplished. The virgin becomes a bitter spinster and talents die on the vine. Though intensely personal situations are inhibiting, there are other situations when Virgos can be very dynamic. When the spotlight is not directly on them but on a product or a service they offer, they are excellent salespersons.

Virgos react to what they experience by assessing its practical worth. Before they take physical action, before they sort out their emotional involvement, and before they reason it out intellectually, they must ascertain what tangible advantages are to be gained from the experience. If the advantages they find are not necessarily useful to them, they are willing to give them to those who can benefit. Virgos are effective negotiators. They patiently endure endless details and responsibilities if convinced it accomplishes an end they think justifies their efforts.

Mercury, planet of the intellect, rules Virgo, giving Virgos an analytical approach to life. That communication is important to Virgos is aptly demonstrated by the fact that so many of them are very talkative. They love books, magazines, and writing. With a critical eye for organization and detail and their constant search for perfection, Virgos have an irresistible urge to improve everything and everyone, whether they need it or not. Virgos are not above using their inability to achieve perfection as an excuse for their own idleness and unproductiveness. Out of character with their true nature, these Virgos are sloppy, disorganized, and irresponsible. What is worse, their own bad habits do not in the least inhibit them from criticizing others for the same behavior. Their analytical ability makes them excellent critics of the talent and performance of those more skilled than themselves. Virgos need to think that what they do is of a practical and helpful nature. The worthiness of their self-sacrificing efforts is spoiled at times however, when they exact tangible proof of gratitude from those who benefited from their actions.

Likely to be health conscious, many Virgos make an effort to stay physically fit. If they are convinced that results can be achieved, they don’t mind tedious exercise routines. They enjoy tennis, racquetball, swimming, sailing, fishing, and biking. As athletes, Virgos are not overly competitive. Most of them do however, attempt to perfect whatever skills they do have in a particular sport. They are likely to be talented craftsman, seamstresses, or designers, and may have particular interest in such things as cartography, travel, and philately.

Virgo colors are blue, yellow, gray, tan, navy, and lilac. Vulnerable parts of the body are the sinuses, respiratory system, and bowels. Colds, flu, allergies, and constipation are common Virgo complaints. The sapphire, which is a variety of the mineral corundum, is Virgo’s birthstone. This gem was considered by ancient societies as a love charm. Though they come in a variety of colors and can even be transparent, the most valuable sapphires are blue. Blue is also the principal color associated with Virgo. Flowers and plants for Virgo include the aster, chrysanthemum, ivy, and fern.